venting thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by TankTop, Oct 23, 2012.

1. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

I just want to vent about how I hate the human race sometimes. I absolutely love how people are too scared to tell the truth or once they give you their word they run and hide rather than just tell you to your face. Nobody can be taken at their word anymore :-\

Feel free to add your own vent...

2. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

I hate Liberals, it's just Americanized communism...

I hate the shows that are on tv These days, and how they influence the youth of this nation. Shows like Jersey Shore that only promote sex with strangers and excessive drinking. We allow this on TV and wonder why this nation ( and the world) is screwed.

And I hate the fact that my hours just got cut at work. It's like as soon as the companies chairs don't make $20,000 a week they have to have massive hour cuts at the worker level. How do they expect us to give exceptional service if we are extremely short handed??!!

3. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

I hate brussel sprouts..........that's all I got right now.

4. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

It drives me nuts that I have to be so damn politically correct, it's bulls*** I'll say what I want!

By the way kryptar19 nailed it. Libs are glorified communists!!

5. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

I hate....everything.

6. TankTop

Thanks guys, seeing everyone's hate makes me smile, it's either that or the beer.

7. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Parents that leave a message so long that my voicemail cuts them off is what irks me today for sure.

8. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Thank you.......

9. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

It's hard to beat the original post here. Can anyone do better?

10. NotMormon

NotMormon Member

Mommy told me that it's not good to live with hate in your heart so......I loath a great many things. For example: stupid people, lots of loathing there. Working 80 to 100 hours a week and only getting paid for 45= loathing. Two ex wives....unavoidable loathing.

11. TankTop

And how is it that when you're really in a bad mood and want to be left alone, somehow your wife's cat that you absolutely hate knows this is the best time to climb into your lap to get petted? FRACK!!!

12. Cinderocka1989

Cinderocka1989 Well-Known Member

At least it's the cat you hate and not your wife.

I hate self righteous douche bags, well actually, I hate all douche bags... Mostly self righteous ones though.

13. TankTop

I only pretend to hate the cat because I want a dog

14. kycol

kycol New Member

I hate a lie

15. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I hate the phrase "Ma restricted".
    Who's the jacka$$ that decided they couldn't take a 30 rnd mag out of an AR and sell it to an ffl in Ma?

16. rurak

rurak New Member

I hate needy people. My mother is 59, refuses to drive on the highway, and wants people to drive her to doctors appointments (45 minutes away) that she doesnt need someone there for. I never want to be that helpless.

17. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I despise thieves and liars. I also hate excessive government control over every aspect of our lives. Also phony, shallow people really get under my skin.

18. kycol

kycol New Member

Could it be possible she just wants the company of someone she loves. She has lived 4 years longer than my mother, I would give anything to drive her to the doctor today.

19. kycol

kycol New Member

Whoops misread age I thought you said 69. Buried my mother on her 65 birthday

20. rurak

rurak New Member

I dont know. She makes no effort to have any relationship with myself or my sister or her granddaughter. When someone cant do something for her she tries to guilt us into it. Ill give her a ride if she legitimately has to have someone take her but, i cant take a whole day out of work (im a self employed electrician and dont get paid days off) just because she wont drive on the highway.