Vendor Review: Rimrock

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Finally got around to ordering some Zombie Targets.

You guys have seen em, but the website doesn't do them justice. My biggest problem now is that they're almost too nice to shoot.

Ordering online usually annoys me because of the shipping. Bigcat took a beating on this one, shipping actually came out to $3 more than he charged me.

I PMed him to ask how it shipped, he responded quickly, and they shipped quickly.

Throw this man some business. I have nothing but praise for the product and service.

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Will do!! He is in Bend, Oregon and that's not far for me considering there are at least two great breweries in town!!

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Let him know who you are. He takes care of Forumites.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Decided to fire some up this weekend, and then use the results as Halloween decorations.

Fewer children trick or treating means more M&Ms for Benning.:D

5. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

I've got you beat benning. 1 year we had ZERO trick & treaters. I'd just killed a good size buck with bow that morning (Halloween day) & had the skinned carcass hanging in the front yard from a tree close to the front porch/door. And we had plenty of candy to give away too!

6. zhuk

zhuk New Member

After a build-up like that, you have to post the evidence Benning!

(but not necessarily of the children running away screaming in horror...although that would be kinda fun lol)

Gotta get my halloween laughs from somewhere, since we don't really have that lil custom down under :p

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The only thing cooler would be some sort of animatronic deer carcass that moved when they got close.

Zhuk, that is just wrong. Sooo....

8. zhuk

zhuk New Member

What a brilliant idea. I bet there'd be a huge market for that round Halloween :p

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I wonder how hard it would be to do Zombie Shoot N See targets? Red background? That would be awesome.

10. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I'd buy the hell out of those!