Vegans in the woods with guns! (NYT article)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Vincine, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Vincine

Vincine New Member

2. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Not at all what I expected from the title, I was looking for those dangerous carrots and heads of lettuce getting what they so deserve. :rolleyes:

I wish I could hunt like we did in the past, living off of what I shot or caught without the junk they shoot our food up with to promote growth would be nice.

3. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The good old days.......

Market hunting put a stop to the old ways, especialy here in La. If you go by the law you can feed your family and what mother nature has to offer. Least ways here in the south. You'll be working seven days a week to do it........Can you imagine a cannon loaded with grape shot to hunt ducks.....Most people today ain't hongry enough to live off the land......Try reed bird jambalya.........:)

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Another bad hunting season and I'm going with my vegan hunting idea I came up with last season...
    I'm going to plant random vegetables in the woods and shoot them next fall.

5. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Phew, . . for a second there I thought you were going to go 'vegan hunting'. ;)

6. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

It sounds like Zuckerman is trying to impress dinner guests as well as putting quality meat on the table. I wonder if the next step will be making his own clothing out of the pelts. It might start a new fad...