Value of a sporterized Mac-90

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by R-BOLT, Aug 13, 2009.

1. R-BOLT

R-BOLT New Member

What are the sporterized Mac-90 going for these days? Looking at trading one off and want to be fair both ways. Mine has not been shot much, and is very nice shape. I have not carried the gun, pretty much has just took space up in the gun cabinet. Will throwing a 30 round clip in help the value much? I just have not followed these types of guns for a long time now. Thanks in advance!

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Depending on the model make, check out GunBroker.com for an average value. I would think anywhere between $500-800 depending on its condition and any customizations. Or take it to a gunshop for another opinion. :)

Jack

3. dyingtime

dyingtime New Member

Passed on one today

I ran across one in a Gun Shop for $ 400.00 out the door. It was about at 90-93% condition. They had put a nice rear stock and tapco grip on it. I also purchased a milled MAK 90 for $499.99 2 months ago.

I think the values are gonna be in the low 400 range for a while.

4. crockett007

crockett007 New Member

Without a pic to realy judge the rifle, I would say around $500.00. My friend just bought an "unfired" one still in the original box with all the original goodies (including the 5 round mags) for $650.00. We found it at our local gunshow a few months ago.

5. R-BOLT

R-BOLT New Member

Thank you all for the info.. I appreciate it. R-BOLT