Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume since it's real cheap that it's crap. Any thoughts guys? I need something affordable for a 308 bolt action.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
I have not used their optics but their scope rings are top notch. And their customer service is superior which I had to use and they had parts at my door next day.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
bare bones lowest budget i would prolly go with a nikon of some sort. im not a huge fan of buying optics with the sole criteria being cheap. ive been through a lote of cheap optics that just couldnt perform.

what are you wanting it to do?? target shooting longrange hunting plinking??

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
mrfox556 said:
Nobody else? Utg? How about nc star? Looking for affordable 308 scope.
Ive got an NcStar Ar15 scope, its just a 4x with a 500 yard BDC. Im shooting fist size groups at 300 yards so im satisfied. But if i had a .308 id go all out and get a ziess or a leopold or something.

Ive got a savage .22-250 with a bushnell 3x9-42 that i like, it came with the rifle but im thinking of getting a big, more powerful scope.

As far as UTG goes ive never used thier optics but ive got a utg dropleg holster and a horizontal carry sholder holster and they seem to be alright. I dont use them too much though, they just hang in my gun safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts