Utah Love....

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by freetobefree, Mar 10, 2013.

1. freetobefree

freetobefree New Member

I see a lot of things going on in Colorado that are disheartening to say the least about gun rights... along with a lot of other places through out the country....
    I also see a lot of great patriotism in defense of our constitutional rights in several places...
    I would like to just say I'm very proud to live in a conservative state... where the the rights of the people are making a difference... as with Texas... Az... Alaska... Vermont... and several others our state has a 2 nd amendment preservation law on the table... so thank Utah reps... and people who support the cause...
    Proud to be an American....
    Locked N Loaded
    FREE

2. kalboy26

kalboy26 New Member

Amen. I'm currently in Colorado and have written many letters to the local officials to no avail. It is encouraging to see some states stand up though.

3. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Some friends were trying to get us to visit CO this summer. Aint gonna happen! Another state Kalifornicated. Kalibanners are a cancer.

4. freetobefree

freetobefree New Member

I know I speak for many of my friends when I say in our calls and email to our reps... we have asked for votes to protect the peoples constitution in Colo but Obama-bin-dictator seems to have a strong hold there for some reason
    And I agree w jtj too... I'll visit other states on vacation... that is the reason I won't bike trip to california ...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013