Utah changes CCL rules

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Durangokid, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

Least you know who to vote against next election. Let em know why too.

3. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Who is trying to push this through? I'd like to know to make sure I don't vote for them in the next election.

4. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

It was passed by the Utah House and signed into law by Gov. Herbert on March 27th. The law will be in effect as of May 10, 2011. You must have not read your NRA alerts this is nothing new.:(

DK

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Federal Blackmail!!

Tighten your CCW Laws or Uncle Sugar doesn't send Utah any money, me thinks!!

Otherwise, there is no need for them to alter laws that have stood the test of time!

6. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Well, I get no alerts from the NRA. Doesn't surprise me that Herbert would pass this. He's quickly pissing me off. He certainly won't be getting my vote come election time.

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I have a Utah and live in Missouri....It EXP-on 12-21-2011...I guess I'll have to get a new Missouri ccw permit??.....:confused:

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I have the Utah non resident permit. I think this is the first time that anything positive related to firearms has happened to me by being in CA. :eek: