Using a Helicopter Hunting Wild Pigs

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Daoust_Nat, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Wild pigs are a pain in the ass here in Florida, so I am sure they are elsewhere also. This guy in this helo does some serious pig damage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOfCTWy1Xlc]YouTube - ‪Pig Shooting from Chopper.mpg‬‏[/ame]

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

DAMN...The sound went out on my computer...I guess I need a new sound card......I watched the video and the damn sound Quit...Damn..Damn..Damn...:mad::mad::mad:

3. Polygon

Polygon New Member

I've seen this before. It's one hell of a job. Getting to fly around in a helicopter taking out feral hogs. Wish I had a job like that.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I'm sold Where to I book that flight.

Thank you for flying Piggy Down Air lines. Please make sure your ammo can is full and your gun is well oiled.

5. AusLach

AusLach New Member

It's not his actual job, but my brother gets to do this every now and again up in the Northern Territory... They go up every couple of weeks after the heli-mustering pilot shaves enough hours off the company log sheets :D

It is open range on all ferals... Pigs, dingos, wild dogs, camels :eek: and donkey are all on the hit-list. They use a Rem Model 7 .308 and a Winchester Super X3 :cool:

I am understandably jealous.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  6. towboater

towboater Active Member

Great shooting. Looks like fun.

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Needs a good belt fed. We have some door gunners that need practice- why not?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3VvB6YftWc&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Minigun [7.62 mm]‬‏[/ame]

8. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

You don't have to worry about getting charged by a wounded piggy.

9. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

I agree with c3shooter break out the huey and warm up the mini's

10. FirstSergeant

FirstSergeant New Member

He's putting a hurt on them. From the forarm and reciver, looks like a Beretta Xtrema, from some of the charges hitting the dirt in some places, I'd reckon he is using 3-3.5" #4 Buck

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMAO!! That's funny right there. :D

JD