Used Police Ruger Mini 14 GB Model Wood SS at Bud's for $499

Discussion in 'Mini-14 Forum' started by KMO, Sep 1, 2010.

1. KMO

KMO New Member

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Bud's people have a way about getting stuff that you would not expect them to have. If you ever get the chance it's a great place to see (the shop). I'm so glad it's not far from me. I've got some great deals on things in there :)

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Every deal I've done with Bud's has been flawless.

Buy with no hesitation!

[​IMG]

5. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Oh yeah, they are all first class with their service. And they don't just want you as a new customer.They want to to go back to feed that pesky addiction. Back in the day I've seen them trade a couple pallets of dog food on a rifle. Tried for an hour to talk my friend out of his car. But for all the oddities you will not get a weapon from then unless it is exactly as they say it is. The ad says 80-90% and that will be exactly what they are. If you're ever near Lexington Ky. then a stop at Buds is a must. I believe he still has a shop in Paris Ky too but can't remember..dang old timers syndrome!:eek:

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

My good friend has been buying from Bud's for several years. He now says they are the only place he will order from online. He stumbled upon them on Guns America.