Used Optics???

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by mrb1982, Aug 21, 2011.

1. mrb1982

mrb1982 New Member

Is there anywhere online where a guy can find used optics? I know that you can find scopes, but I am specifically looking for rangefinders. If you know of any, let me know. Thanks.

2. Jake15

Jake15 New Member

When I'm looking for something like that, my first stop is ALWAYS ebay, always! And if that don't work just google "used rangefinders"

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

That's right. The Sample List is the way to go, in my opinion. They back up their products with a warranty, depending on the brand, and therefore it's a lot less risky than buying one on eBay.

4. ron12301

ron12301 New Member

My advice would be, If you buy a used scope off of ebay you might want to limit yourself to purchasing one that has a lifetime no questions asked doesn't matter if you are the original owner warranty. Leupold comes to mind, although I am sure there are others. Good luck !

5. powg

powg New Member

used optics

I have found over the years that the best used hunting equipment ,guns ,scopes ,spotters .etc is really right under your nose .....like most people ,people who shoot gravitate towards one another ...your friends ,thier friends but the best bet on optics is from an older hunter who 's eyes are getting olderrr ! your friends dad ,granddad ,uncle could make you sweet deal on a 3x9 ....to finance his 6x12 .... same with rangefinders ,spotting scopes ...and fishing holes! One of my clearest ,toughest scopes is an old iron weaver k-4 , given to me by an older gentleman cause he got to where he couldn't see the fine wire ......all i did was move about 20 bales of hay for him.

6. Car54

Car54 New Member

7. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Gunsamerica should be good too !

Some items may be new in box.