used gun prices

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by kasel, Jun 15, 2009.

1. kasel

kasel New Member

Can anyone tell me of a good online website that gives used gun prices. Thanks for any help.

2. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Patience is key on GunBroker. Most prices are nuts. You can stumble on a overlooked bargain rarely.

3. oldandslow

oldandslow New Member

kasel, 6/16/09

When I am looking for a new used gun I usually start with summitgunbroker at Firearms, Guns, Rifles. Grain Valley, Missouri.. The prices, selection and service are usually very good. Good luck.

best wishes- oldandslow

4. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

local

online deals are usually over priced. and any good deals are a very rare thing. ask someone in your family or one of your friends to get the word out that you're looking for a gun. Thats what i did and instead of paying over $300 for a new one, i bought an 870 for $125! make sure you look around locally for someone who just wants to get rid of the gun before using the internet.

5. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

I know that the auction sites are over priced, but I still look at them to see what a gun is going for there before I make an offer on one. I also use the Blue Book of Gun Values, but the auction sites are more of a real world price guide! Just my .02 worth anyway.

6. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Actually most auction site prices are pretty competitive. Sure there are guys that charge a fortune but for the most part the prices on auctions are real world prices that you would pay at the local gun shop.

7. warrioroftheland

warrioroftheland New Member

i suggest looking at the locale shops at the new ( pawn shops can be way over priced ) and then take off around 100 bucks to 50 bucks for a used price. sometimes you can walk into a pawn shop and they have some good deals. went into a shop here the other day and checked out a nice ak that was priced at 350 and an sks that was priced at 200. so just hunt

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member