Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a fair price on a glock 17 .40 3rd generation? I know the person wanting to sell it and it has maybe had 300 or 400 hundred rounds through it. I just don't want to overpay for it. Thanks in advance for the replies

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
jon89 said:
What is a fair price on a glock 17 .40 3rd generation? I know the person wanting to sell it and it has maybe had 300 or 400 hundred rounds through it. I just don't want to overpay for it. Thanks in advance for the replies
Are you talking about a Glock 17 9mm or a Glock 22 .40 cal?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 9mm sorry about the screw up. I own shotguns and rifles but this is my first venture into buying handguns so I'm still learning lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
less than 500 for the gun plus two mags anything beyond that is up to you... my buddy just picked up a brand new g22 for $535 bucks out the door gen 3 with two mags and that's about the same as i payed for my brand new g22 5 years ago

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea the one I'm looking at I can get for 400 with 2 mags. And it is basically brand new

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That I'm not sure it is my brothers boss and a close family friend but the thing is that he lives in Georgia 4 hours away. But my brother is coming up in a couple of weeks and he will bring the gun if I buy it. The way I look at it. Is that it's a fair deal either way 400 bucks for a glock seems hard to pass on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts