USA Today Poll For Real Or Not?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Vikingdad, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

A buddy sent me this in an email, I am suspicious as to whether it is a valid link or not, especially considering the liberal slant of USA Today combined with the 98% support in the results for the Second Amendment meaning that it includes an individual right to firearms ownership. I went to USA Today's website but didn't see any direct links to these pop questions. Keep in mind that the link is to a question that was posed 5 years ago. Anybody know anything about this?

Here is the link. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I've seen it posted around here a few times.

3. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Yes, me too, which is why I posted on it. I still respond to them which makes me wonder if it is ever viewed by anybody.

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I don't think so, but I believe the "yes" votes may have a slight majority :D

5. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I doubt this means anything it is answered by guys like us. We are going to vote progun. It is like asking Fat Boys if they like peanut butter? You get the answer you want but does it slow the enemy assaults? Not likely.

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Yes, it was for real- in 2007. Old news, no one is paying any attention to it.