USA shooting team special edition 10/22

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by cakesterkiller, Oct 10, 2012.

1. cakesterkiller

cakesterkiller New Member

i just picked up a limited edition (1 of 5000) 10/22 takedown it is pretty awesome if ya have been thinking about getting one. it has a stainless finish with blue stock and a red and white bag for the patriot in all of us.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

The 10/22 Take Down is something that I want, but don't need. That means I'll probably own one before the end of the year.

3. cakesterkiller

cakesterkiller New Member

i didn't even know I wanted one til i saw it then I wasn't gonna leave the shop without it

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

thats what happened to me.

best thing to happen to ruger was bill ruger kicking the bucket. it was a stagnant uninteresting company until he passed on and stopped strangling development

5. VikingGuy

VikingGuy New Member

very nice, I want one too.

6. jnhfrahm

jnhfrahm New Member

+1 for Ruger! They donate $20 to the US Olympic teams for every special edition 10/22 sold.

7. big shrek

big shrek Well-Known Member

They used to have a Much Better Stock...the red/white/blue laminate ;)
    Basically it was a Boyd's stock...with engraving for the Olympic shooting teams!

8. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

I was thinking about getting one of these when I was buying my takedown but I just thought the blue stock was the ugliest thing Id ever seen. Id rather just buy the reg version and donate 20 bucks lol

9. trip286

trip286 New Member

Damn that's harsh. Too bad it's true...

10. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Didn't ruger get bought out by that mysterous " freedom group " That's buying up a bunch of firearms manufacturers and is allegedly associated with george soros?

11. mdauben

mdauben New Member

God, no! That would be a tragedy of the first degree. Those jerks have screwed up every company they've touched.

12. big shrek

big shrek Well-Known Member

Check yer facts...George Soros has nothing to do with FG...