Us gunstore`s that can shipp to Sweden?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by mmd, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmd

mmd New Member

Hi

I live in Sweden and in Sweden the lower recriver is not regulated and i want to order one from us since they cost 600$ here and only 200$ in Us.
    I have find many stores that sell lowers in USA but not a singel store thats shipp to Sweden. Brownells shipp to Sweden but not lowers/uppers

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It really matters little how Sweden regulates the lower receiver, In the US it is considered a firearm. The export of firearms is regulated. The average gun shop does not have the ability to navigate the red tape needed to obtain the export permission. The additional fees you must pay will all but negate the cost savings.

Shipping a receiver w/o the proper permits will likely create prison time on both ends of the transaction.

Making inquiries into illegal behavior is frowned upon. There is good reason to believe such inquiries are part of a government attempt to pursue charges against an unknowing, but well meaning person trying to be helpful.

The other possiblity is you are sympathetic with an anti gun group here or abroad or a journalist looking for a story.

In any case, this thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.