Ups???

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by texaswoodworker, Oct 25, 2012.

1. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I ordered a buffer tube from PSA the other day and it was supposed to be delivered today, but it wasn't. I checked the tracking thing on UPS's site, and they said they delivered it at 7:07 pm today, but it's nowhere to be found. It's a little windy tonight, and the package only weighted .6 lbs, but it wasn't anywhere to be found in the yard, or in the area.
    Any suggestions? :confused:

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Might want to talk to your neighbors.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012

3. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  4. texaswoodworker

That's our next step. We're hoping UPS gave it to one of them to give to us. Maybe they were afraid of the dog? :confused:

I'll probably do that tomorrow if the package doesn't show up. The proof of delivery says they left it at the front door though.

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

well, if it got shipped in a male love doll box maybe the UPS guy kept it? :p

6. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Just happened to me today. Expecting an upper receiver group from BCM. It was about 6 lbs and we all know it would be a long box labeled BCM.
    Shown delivered at ups site at 1pm and signed by Erica at front desk. Designated address was my wife restaurant and she was there since 11am.
    Wife didnt receive anything.. asked her business neighbors too and they got nothing.
    Called up ups and they tracked it down. 1 hour later after the call, the ups driver delivered it to my wife.
    Yes you should call ups customer service!

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

That one sounds to me like someone trying to keep a nice upper...

8. texaswoodworker

LMAO!!! I don't think PSA, or the UPS guy swings that way. :D

I'll definitely call them tomorrow.

I hope someone isn't trying to keep a nice buffer tube.

9. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

had something like that happen to me. no gun parts though.

i was expectin some irrigation parts and waited for a week for them. called UPS and they told me when it was delivered and where. i told them that i never received it, and i wished to start a tracking and an insurance lost claim on it. the said i would have to call the store that i bought it from, have them call UPS, and get them to start the ball rolling. never did get the parts, but found out from a "copy" of the delivery invoice that it was "delivered 2 hours before it was logged in," and "the signature was a SCRIBBLE across the signature line." all contractors that i have EVER worked with require a signature to receive off-site materials, AND ALL UPS REQUIRE LEGIBLE SIGNATURES when delivering to work sites.

point is, WE found out that the UPS guy NEVER delivered the stuff. don't know what happened to him. :mad:

maybe your dogs decided to play hide and go fetch with it?

10. texaswoodworker

Yikes, did UPS pay for it?

The dog wouldn't have done that. She's not the type to chew on anything but bones. She was well trained. :)

11. tri70

tri70 New Member

Maybe the only safe way to ship!

12. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Why did you ask? :D...lol

13. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

yeah, they ended up payin for it, after like 3 months. :mad:

14. texaswoodworker

I contacted UPS, and they keep telling me that that they delivered it. I seriously doubt it was stolen because the house is in the country, there was someone home at the time, and there is a dog that guards the house that would have bark if she saw anything.
    I'm contacting PSA next.

15. texaswoodworker

Now that's BS. :mad:

16. lastrebel70

lastrebel70 New Member

I had a Case knife that I sent back to the company because the Case logo on the side came off. When I received the package in the mail the entire bottom of it was ripped off and no knife. Sure was glad I had it insured. I can't remember how long it took but I did get a new knife.

17. Coyotenator

Coyotenator New Member

I had a new delivery driver put a package just inside the door of the tractor barn(I think because it was raining).The tractor was at the ranch and it was a week before I went in there and found the package.

You might wander around and see if the driver stuck yours someplace wierd too.

18. texaswoodworker

Already did. Checked the yard, shed, porch, field, pond, truck, ect. Nothing. We're pretty sure they never even came by the house. :mad:
    There was someone home at the time, and the dog barks if someone ever comes down the road.

19. Coyotenator

Coyotenator New Member

Well ,they didn't get a signiture so UPS will have to pay for it eventually.
    Hope it works out for you.

20. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I had a package delivered in my name to my daughters house. The driver saw the name and delivered it to my son's house about 5 houses away. Airhead DIL forgot about it but the driver remembered delivering it to her so we were able to recover it.