Update Facebook status while driving with OnStar

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gregs887, Sep 15, 2010.

1. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Discuss

OnStar Brings Facebook To Cars

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Really? This was a technological "need"??

The F**K?!?! :mad:

JD

3. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I think I am just going to try and avoid GM vehicles while driving now.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Onstar was and is a waste of money in my eyes. I had it I paid $300 a year for two years. Then said you know what I have never used it why am I paying for it?

I would buy minutes for the phone at $1 a dam minute. Then my wife would call me and want to talk for an hour and a half while I was driving home form my night classes. So after $500 of minutes in 3 months I told her to effing stop that stupid crap unless your paying for them. She would call that phone because while driving I don't answer my cell. I have a hard enough time dodging all the effing idiot pruis drivers and effing douchetastic soccer moms in their Excursions with their phones coffee and effing rat dogs.

This is stupid really you can't wait to get home or to work to update your effing worthless facebook account? Really No one effing cares that your posting "OMG I so like scored a super like good deal on like a starbucks coffee like no way LOL LU TTYL .... " This makes me want to go and rip my effing mirror off the window and find the closest idiot and shove it right up their areshole. Good effing lord. Really, if we put all the work in to breast cancer research it would be gone from the planet.

You know next up is a twitter app for onstar so you can tweet that your driving while drive OMG LIKE SO LIKE COOL LIKE I LOVE IT MAN.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Ok, I just laughed so hard the girlfriend ran downstairs to see if I was ok :p

6. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Hey Tango, why don't you tell us how you really feel?

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

This graphic never get's old!

[​IMG]

8. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I'm developing a bung-hole flavored dogfood. I'm going to be rich.

9. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Profit sharing plan for your forum brethren?

10. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

People already update from their car. It is called a cell phone. :)

Yeah, if people can just talk to update facebook imagine the flood of boring messages on the home page. It is already very annoying. -_-

11. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter