Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, my name is Jake I currently reside in northern Iowa but am actively seeking a place to relocate. I've been checking out a few places to see what they have to offer as far as hunting and fishing and a little on the job market, spent a few monthes in NW Washington and a few in South Dakota and headed to Arizona later this month. As you can probably tell I live for the outdoors as I assume most of you do. I'm a gun fanatic though i've sold alot of them recently. I've built a few from bare parts including a custom 10/22 and a few AR-15's in 6.8spc and 5.56 also ive done a bit of custom work on a few shotguns and a 1911. I also love to fish and just be outdoors. I hope to get to know some of you and pry some knowledge. Merry Christmas and happy shooting.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Glad you found us. Some really nice and knowledgeable folks around here. I think you will fit right in.

Larry

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Iowa.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome from Orygun.

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
12,277 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. The job market here has taken a big upswing in the last year, some factories are even adding on.

·
Registered
544 Posts
primer1 said:
Welcome from Ohio. The job market here has taken a big upswing in the last year, some factories are even adding on.
I have drilled several wells in your state. Just wait, the money will start pouring into small towns. Hey New Yorkers, Pay attention! You can get in on this too if you get your heads out of your azzes, or rather your azzes out of Albany.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

JOIN the NRA << Click Here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts