Unfriggin' real

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Jpyle, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

A federal judge in NJ actually believes that the 2A infringes on a citizens right to be protected from lethal force...WTF?

2. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

Then the first amendment also infringes on your safety because you could piss off someone with something you said. Anyway it's ALWAYS about "your safety" "for safety concerns" "we have your best interest in mind" bull****.

3. Paladin201

Paladin201 New Member

A corrupt government always hides behind "doing what's best for the people".

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Why, the answer is quite simple, really.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Gee- now WHERE did I read that? :rolleyes:

5. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Oh geeze, I remember when that novel was way in the future.

LIES ARE TRUTH.

PERCEPTION IS REALITY.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

the most hateful shameful evil murderous vile disgusting words a human being in political power can utter is: "its for the good of the community"

any legislator or judge that hands down laws and rulings with that as the reason should be put in jail

7. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Yeah...like a Federal Judge doesn't carry a piece...another pompous, self-righteous hypocrite affecting good peoples lives.

8. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Or, "It's for the children." Question 5 here in Las Vegas was passed on that bit of B.S. So now, children can sit in bars and taverns, sucking down their Jack and Cokes or gin and tonics and not be exposed to second-hand smoke.

9. shadamai

shadamai New Member

Lol....

Great, now only the criminals will be protected from 'potentially lethal force.'

10. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

Reminds me of the 55MPH speed limit days, when pulled over for "62 in a 55 zone" I would get the lecture from a fat-bellied deputy or town cop speaking in a southern drawl: "Son, we're just trying to keep our highways safe for a-l-l-l our citizens." Picking the pockets of 'citizens' with out-of-state tags was more like it.