Unclear as to what he wanted

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JonM, Nov 9, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

reporters are pretty stupid lol. an 18 year old rides a bus cross country to meet 2 women off the internet im pretty sure everyone but a media types knows what he expected to happen lol.

my question that isnt answered is what did the two women look like!! and did he get any before they chopped on him?? least he has a hell of a story to tell the rest of his life!!

Satanic Sex Encounter Leaves Man With Hundreds Of Wounds - Milwaukee News Story - WISN Milwaukee

ok found a pic of one of the perps: [​IMG]

definately not on the hottie scale!!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Well. I'll bet he won't do that again.

3. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

The real question at Hand, did he get to bust a nut?

4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Now, that is what I call true phyco b#$@ts :D

I see a lot of therapy in his future. That has to suck big time.

5. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

She's got a head like Elmer Fudd for god sakes. Really The only way for her to get a man was the Internet and then take him hostage.
    Wow. I thought even fat ugly girls could get laid if the just bought a guy a 12 pack of decent beer at a bar an drove him home

play the victim, be the victim

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

If he did, it was probably under duress! One thing for sure, he is going to be scarred both physically and mentally!

7. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I'm guessing the guy is going to be abstinent for the rest of his life.

8. JLM

JLM New Member

WOAH! That picture will give me nightmares. Poor Bastard, I would have turned around and jumped back on the bus had I seen her waiting for me. Think her friend looked any better? Desperate times call for desperate measures, guess he paid for it too.

9. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Wow! The power of sex. It created wars between nations, it made
    kings and dukes abdicate kingdoms and thrones, and it lured an 18
    year old male from Arizona to take a bus all the waaaaayyyy over
    to Milwaukee for a taste of its mystery!
    And what did he get
    in return? A nightmare cut 300 ways. Wow!
    :eek:

10. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

She looks like the daughter from the Adams Family, too bad she doesnt look like the daughter in the Munsters.

11. fmj

fmj Active Member

I really dont have ANY sympathy for the guy...being a man, i like bust one off as much as the next guy....but to ALLOW a woman to tie you up....well...your just BEGGING for something bad to happen!

This is why god put your hands at the end of your arms at exactly the right length! if you take my meaning....;)

12. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Not only that, but allowing a woman THAT YOU DON'T KNOW to tie you up.

He's 18, lesson learned, he's lucky to have escaped alive.

13. fmj

fmj Active Member

Well , i figured that went without saying. Hell, i wont let my wife (and best friend) of 23 YEARS tie me up under any circumstance.

(after 23 years it would prolly be SAFER to let a total stranger tie me up :rolleyes:;):D)

14. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

You can tell theirs something off about those girls just by looking at them. The first one looks like she's satanic. That stare she was giving the camera sent chills down my spine.:D

15. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

He deserved it, I mean what Arizonan leaves their gun behind?? :rolleyes::p

16. unclebear

unclebear New Member

This right here is why I never meet anyone off line and if I do I take someone else with me and where both armed... Could have been worse he could have gotten something else chopped off...

... secondary thought why in the hell would you meet anyone off the internet, some people are cool but then again some people are just bat s**t crazy.

17. gutz47

gutz47 New Member

I've met up with a few internet chicks in my day. No stories like this one though. Who doesn't like a little no strings attached sex with someone you hopefully will never see again?

18. trip286

trip286 New Member

Keyword there. It would suck if they showed up a few months later with a belly bump, saying, "we need to talk" the most dreaded 4 words of any man.

19. gutz47

gutz47 New Member

Protection my friend. Condoms, an alias, and dear god don't bring her to your place. All that's in the past now, I'm a married man. Walking the line, know what I mean?