Uncle Joey is back!!!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Jagermeister, Apr 11, 2013.

1. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

that's the final one! i've actually decided this guy as our vice president scares me even MORE than the thought of palin as vice president.

congrats, biden....you have stepped into a whole new level of dumb a$$!

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

so mr vice president, if its like driving a ferari.. how come we must undergo background checks to own one? i mean anybody who can afford to could buy and drive a ferari ... why is this other inanimite object any different??

3. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I'm quite certain Uncle Joe has never fired an AR or driven a Ferrari...

Thanks for talking out your AZZ again JOE! :rolleyes:

Tack

4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

There are hobbyists who collect and shoot firearms. There are hobbyists who collect and drive sports cars. What is his point?

5. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

Are there hobbyists that shoot sports cars? May that's what he is talking about....

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

The things that this idiot says are so funny and stupid that I am starting to think that the more he talks the better it is for our side!

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Found Uncle Joe's Limo!

I had NO IDEA Uncle Joe Biden was in the Couve THIS MORNING?

I was not quick enough with my camera but his limo looked EXACTLY like this one! :eek:

Attached Files:

8. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Joe Biden is an insufferable idiot. The term "grand panjandrum" fits Biden well.

9. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

I'm still waiting for Uncle Joey to tell me how to apologize to my neighbors after I shoot that ol' double-barreled shotgun indiscriminately off the back porch.....

10. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Biden just shot himself in the foot and doesn't even know it. By relating the AR-15 to a Ferrari and peoples desire to own either one for "pleasure", he just inadvertently made the argument that it's okay to ban anything of pleasure that the government sees fit. Obviously Biden isn't looking to ban Ferrari's but if he starts with the AR-15's then by his logic the government has the complete right to ban Ferrari's and whatever else. It's so ignorant.