Unable to post in Market Place after meeting the requirements

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by GySgt, May 11, 2011.

1. GySgt

GySgt New Member

I was wondering is there something I missed ?

I have met all the listed requirements that are needed before being able to
    list in the Market Place, but I still am unable to ?

Perhaps I missed something ???

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You have 25 posts in the Introduction section, in a total of two days a week apart, one post in a .38 Spl thread and this one.

You have hardly met the criteria to start selling here.

3. GySgt

GySgt New Member

Ive been a member since 04-03-2011 and per the following which is posted in the forum regarding posting in the market, Ive met the requirements. Its states as you can see below a total of 25 posts and be a member for 10 days.
    So this is why I am asking.... ???????

This is as its posted in the market place:

"In order to cut down on spam and shady sellers we have implemented a new policy for the use of Classifieds.

In order to post a new Classified you will need at least 25 posts and be a member for 10 days. After those two conditions have been met you will automatically be upgraded so you can post."

4. GySgt

GySgt New Member

Seems like now, I am able to post in the Market Place....

Thank You...

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

23 of those posts were made TODAY. Hence the self defense software of the site has not caught up with all your recent action.

A "normal" member not here for self promotion or with an interest only in sales, would have been posting in relevant threads of interest to them SINCE they joined.

Not shotgunning a crapload of posts to reach a pre-determined timeline.

If your performance passes review, you will be able to post there tomorrow.