UMP45 clone?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by MrWray, Sep 27, 2011.

1. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Is there a company that makes a UMP45 clone for civilian use?

2. AleksiR

AleksiR New Member

Umm...yea, H&K. The H&K USC :D

3. eon047

eon047 New Member

There are some true ump clones out there in sbr configs and 16" configs that you can get, but there are only available temporarily. I know gunbroker.com has some for sale. They're based off the usc but use ump parts for everything except the trigger control group.

Here's the link:

HK UMP USC SBR CONVERSION (NIB) in .45 ACP Cal. : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Says in the description that they can deliver it in 16" so you don't have to hassle with the sbr nonsense. If you end up buying it let me know how it shoots and handles. Im dying to get an ump.

4. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I checked out the link that you provided, those damn things are expensive!

5. eon047

eon047 New Member

Hell yea. They shoot beautiful from what I'm hearing from some folks. Just can't be had for cheap. For the price I could like a crate of other subguns. But I just wouldn't be satisfied until I got my ump. :cool:. Other websites have it for around 5000$ so this ain't that bad. At least you can show it off and brag how hk doesn't hate you and you don't suck :cool: .

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I dont t know the name of the company but ive heard that you can get an MP5 clone for less than 1k.. I would even take one of them

7. eon047

eon047 New Member