Uh oh legal question.....

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Mosin, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

If bayonet mounts and grenade launcher mounts are now illegal in the 7th concentric layer of Hell, will that have to include quad rails? I mean, those devices are now commonly manufactured to mount on a picitany rail.

My quad rail is technically a bayonet mount, and a grenade launcher mount....

:confused:

2. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

You really want to toast their oats then mount a gun....to your gun. And put a bayonet on that!

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

LO...Effing L....

I hope they make every damned loophole they can come up with, and make it look as close to an AR-15 as they can, and call it the Cuomo model.

Oh, and if pre-ban mags are grandfathered in, then I hope someone starts churning out mags with a 1993 date on it...and call them "the commemorative mags"

4. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

hahahahaaaa!!!!
    Cuomo model...I just snorted coffee....

5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I don't think liberals are smart enough to think that far ahead.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

this is why they hate rails

[​IMG]

thats my xdm

7. orangello

orangello New Member

I think i did read a post on one of the firearms forums i pollute in which a NYer mentioned that the new stock he had ordered for his 10-22 would make it an assault rifle since the stock had a rail underneath for mounting a forward pistol grip.

If they can't fix this crap, those poor people just need to move south and buy some serious A/C. A number of former Chitcagoans moved to a local town when International Paper bought Masonite; they have integrated well for the most part.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

you need a bayonet mount on your mag mount :p

9. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I m considering pulling the stock off my Mossberg and mounting it to the bottom of my Qaud rail...just can't find the right mount?

Tack

10. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

I was thinking about finishing my AR build to be one of these guys....

As long as you have a 5-7 round magazine, you can have all the scary features you want because it's technically a bolt action :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHECgM1APQ[/ame]

11. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Now slap a laser on dat! And maybe a heat seeking moisture missile