UFOs?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bizy, May 15, 2011.

1. bizy

bizy New Member

Have you seen any UFOs? Are there other intelligent life forms in the universe? I say yes to both questions.. What do you say?

2. opaww

opaww New Member

Never seen one, don't believe in them. But then again osamaobama came from another planet so anything is possable

3. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I will say as much fearing doubts as a response, which is why I very rarely speak of it. But trusting this forum I put my head out there. It happened. The year was 1999, the month of November, at about 3 a.m. The place was Williams Island, an extended piece of property off North Miami Beach where I was both concierge & security for the wealthy residents residing there.

I came outside for some night air at 3 a.m. and was outside for about 10 minutes when I looked up. There above me at about 100 feet was the largest metallic object, a huge triangular object close to the size of a football field, silently floating, without sound, turning to its left. It was so close that I was admittedly shocked. Never fearing a thing in my life, urban jungles of New York City to the jungles of Vietnam, this thing scared me so that I took off immediately for safety locking the door to my station. I went to the window and looked up at it as it turned and slowly moved westward without so much as a hum. Years later when computers were fashionable I decided to check out UFO sightings for that month and year. Much to my surprise right about the same time that I had experienced it many others along the southwestern areas saw the same thing and reported a huge triangular black UFO soundlessly moving through the dark night.

Till this day I still think about it.

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I beleive I've seen one or two and yes I beleive in intelligent life ..... not so much here, but somewhere ;)

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  5. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

Beavis: Do you believe in aliens?

Butthead: Ah...ah...I believe in Mexicans.:D

Seriously, I was out camping in the mountains in Norther Cali. Pretty darn tuned up (translate= about the 5th day straight of being...lets just say not sober) and saw a light hovering way out over the ridge line. It would just sit there then move to the right, then the left, etc.

Next day I found out there had been a cop stabbed at a rest stop near by and they had helicopters out looking for the perp. I assume that's what I saw.:eek:

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah? No. Not so much on that.

Although an invasion by a foreign alien superpower would presumably go after the highest density of the population first, which mean China and the Asian-Pacific land masses make the most sense, giving us time to prepare.

JD

7. hogrider

hogrider New Member

Sure, I believe it's possible. Especially given the cover ups by our government.

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

To believe we are the only intelligent life (I use that very loosely) is crazy. If we are the only think in the universe it seams like an awful waste of space to me.

Yes I have seen a UFO. I grew up 65 miles from Beal AFT home of the U2 and SR-71.

I was a sophmore in high school (The year 1992) I was out mowing the lawn and stopped to get some water. I sat down under the big willow tree and was drinking some water to cool off from the 110* heat. (It's a dry heat). I look to the east and see a shiny object hovering of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It is just hovering I thought it was some USAF plane haded towards me so it didn't look like it was moving. Then as I sat there and watched. Just shot to the north over 100 miles in a matter of seconds then back to the middle it flashed 4 times then shot straight up so fast if would have killed any human on board because of the G-forces involved.

Here is a picture showing where I was at.

[​IMG]

9. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, It was not from the Grassy Knoll where Kennedy's kill shot came from but from a UFO hovering over head that was in cloaking mode, hence no one was able to see it.

They had earlier abducted and brainwashed Oswald and Ruby, to make them fit into their extraterrestrial plan of Universal domination.

They were foiled in their attempts by the Klingons around Uranus.

Hold on, I have to get the door...

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

UFO doesn't mean aliens. It means Unidentified Flying Object. However the universe is awfully big for us to be the only ones. But you'd have to fly very fast to get here from the next solar system. I think the UFO's are more than likely our own secret stuff.

11. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Well let's put this way. There is much more actual documentation, visible and physical evidence, gathered through the years, of UFO,s and alien encounters, whether it be covered up by the Government, vivid imagination, or defies plausible scientific explanation, than there is of a sighting or a contact of an imaginary being in the heavens...I suppose we will all find out after May 21st...or not. YMMV

12. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

I agree with ol' bill's last statement..... Maybe they're not so smart.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1MuT_KSOo4]YouTube - Bill Hicks - UFOs[/ame]

13. hogrider

hogrider New Member

Uh oh. Refresh this old farts memory. What's going to happen May 21 this time.

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I know the truth......:cool:

15. ViNoM

ViNoM New Member

When I was about 14, we lived way out in the country in Ark. One night, about 2 or 3am, I awoke to the sound of nothing. Thinking back the 'nothingness' was eerily unsettling. I looked out my bedroom window, and through the old oak trees I saw 3 lights in the night sky. Now as you are probably aware, in the country, the night sky is quite different than the city night sky, you are able to see many more stars. But for some reason, it just didn't look right to me.

I went outside, and looked harder. The 3 lights that I thought to be stars in a triangular pattern, moved. First one moved to join one of the others, then the third joined, and then shot out into space...away from Earth. Not across the sky, but out into space. similar to what the space shuttle looked like when I saw it launch at night, but much farther away. I didn't think much about it, except, hmm. That must be a real UFO. i was a kid, so I wrote it off to ignorance and went back to bed... Then later on in life, I have heard others describe this same scenario...

PanBacca, this should make you feel a little more comfortable about your sighting. It sounds exactly like the legitimate research conducted in Arizona.

There has been a legitimate scientific study into the phoenix sightings. Because there were so many people that reported the sightings along a straight line of sight over a linear timeline. The scientist went and interviewed any credible eyewitnesses to the event, separately. They culminated the evidence and found remarkable evidence that supports the notion of unidentified flying objects that are beyond any technology known to exists today. They took the eye witness accounts and through the descriptions of the surrounding landmarks from these credible witnesses were able to analyze that the craft was roughly shaped like a carpenter's square, flew very low overhead, silently, and with no apparent means of thrust. no wind, no noise. They used every available technology known to exist to try to form a theory to how this craft, moved. There is no doubt that there is something we don't know about. Where is comes from, is also unknown. Does this mean that it comes from another planet? we don't know. All we know is that we don't have the technology to explain it's existence.

The Phoenix Lights - Multiple Witness UFO Incident - March 13, 1997
    This website has several videos but many are no longer available, the 7th, but more especially the 8th, and 9th videos describes the sightings the scientists researched.

So, as for me, I think there is something, and as Jody Foster said in the movie Contact, "...if we are not alone, its an awfully big waste of space." :cool:

16. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Do not know if it was a UFO; but, back in 2007 when stationed in Germany, living off base. It was late we sent the big pup out for nightly duty. He just stood their looking up into the trees, acting way off then normally does. I took nothing of it, might have been a hawk or owl. The wife went to bed, I went back to the computer. I came of the computer cave to the kitchen to grap some coffee and all electricity went out, just my house; but, entire village. Also, I could see the wave effect in the next village over and shortly after power returned.

Just my two sense.

17. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

I never have seen a UFO, but I definitely believe there is other intelligent life out there.

It would make me wonder though, if sighted UFOs are, in fact, extra-terrestrial, why wouldn't they make contact by now. It would seem if they were intelligent enough to traverse the universe and find us, they would be diplomatic (that is, unless they were looking to harvest our planet for it's resources).

A few more things to consider. What if we are the most advanced civilization in the universe right now? What if there was a far more advanced civilization in the past, which collapsed and went extinct?

18. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Because what makes you think they would want to?

We hurt each other over land or religions. We allow people to suffer and live in poverty. We are still a very barbaric race really. I believe that once we abolish all war and poverty we will be opened to the universe. That is still a very long ways off.

19. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere...

On Earth, we have a saying: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Something that can't possibly exist... but it does.

You said they were benevolent and peaceful. Violent emotions overwhelm them, destroy them. I had to make you angry enough to shake off their influence.

---James T. Kirk

20. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Isnt there a saying along the lines of... The best evidence of intelligent life in the universe is that they havent tried to contact us??