UFO's...DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REAL ???....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jun 6, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

With all the picture's out-there,I'm not sure what to think...:confused:...What is your thinking on this ???....REAL or FAKE ???.......It seem that all the UFO's like to hang-out in Roswell,New Mexico.....Why ???....

2. vincent

vincent New Member

They give them free beer in Roswell, take them to Hollywood and tell them they're going to be in pictures. :D

Seriously, if the universe is infinite like they say, it'd be pretty narrow minded to think we were the ONLY life in it...We're here, would stand to reason [dons tin foil hat] we're not alone...

3. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Yes, they are real!

I've had to ask the wife more than once what she threw at me.

"What was that?" is normally asked as I am ducking.

5. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

They have to be real!! All the pics and cover ups, something is happening. In the earlier post the vast universe and only us, yea sure!!!

6. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

(in hushed tone) shhhh, if they hear you they'll move this to the conspiracy section ;)

7. TheRicho1

TheRicho1 New Member

This is your answer right here...

From a mathematical standpoint it's pretty much impossible, given the size of the universe, that we're the only intelligent life form out there.

*cue that song from X-Files, yeah you know the one.

8. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Crap, sorry!!! I got excited!!!;)

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Agree entirely.

Unfortunately, hand in hand with that, given the size of the universe, the odds that two civilizations would arise in a common time frame that PERMITTED one to get to the other is pretty slim.

Unless there IS a way to travel faster than the speed of light, it is just too damned far. Sort of like living in Nova Scotia- and the only other person is living in Chile. Odds of you two bumping into each other are MUCH higher than someone from another galaxy bumping into us. Or us into them.

When you go out tonight, look up. The light you see from some of those stars has been started the trip here when life on Earth was single celled organisms.

10. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

Yes, UFOs are real, there are many unidentified flying objects that have been sighted. Aliens are also real, they are coming into America from Mexico daily. I have personally never heard of aliens coming in on UFOs but I don't know everything! I do know that aliens are good workers, but their children are often scum!

11. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Somehow, I can see a Mexican alien flying over the river in a hang glider (at least once).

Jose, did you see?

12. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I refuse to flatter myself with the thought that we are the only intelligent beings out there. [​IMG]

13. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Intelligent is a relative term. ;)

14. KalashnikovBlood

KalashnikovBlood New Member

In New Mexico the aliens yell servaysa(pronunciation not spelling) and the Hispanics come running with Dos Eqis. Please pardon my spelling.

15. Mark58103

Mark58103 New Member

Do I think they're real? Try driving on a deserted Dakota highway late at night. Yeah I do!!

16. Sand_Squid

Sand_Squid New Member

Yes I do believe in UFOs and yes I have seen a couple. I also believe there is a way to travel great vast distances wether it be FTL, bending space, worm holes or whatever they came up with.

Like Jody Foster said in one of her movies that her dad had told her when she was a kid "If where the only life in the universe then it's an awful big waste."

17. Big-Nasty

Big-Nasty New Member

I believe in UFO's and other life forms in this world besides us even though I am a Christian. No one knows what all God has created. He has made many things that we don't know of and we probably never will know of, and there are many things we don't understand and we probably never will. In the Bible it says he created all things, but it doesn't have a list of all those things he has created.

18. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

While hunting high in the Freeze Out Mtns. I met 2 fellows. These guys were living in a cabin up near the Timber Line. They let me throw my bag in front of the fire place for the night. Next morning we were talking over coffee and pan fried elk. They had seen many UFOs over the years from their mountain. They told about being chased across a valley one night for hours by a UFO. I have no idea what of what was on thier mountain. But I must say after that talk even falling stars made me a little uncomfortable.:eek:

19. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Maybe they were eating shrooms at the time.