U22 Neos

Discussion in 'Beretta Forum' started by TheDesertFox, Feb 13, 2013.

1. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

I recently bought a Beretta U22 Neos in .22lr from Bass Pro. Does anybody have any experience with one? If so, what are your thoughts on the gun? I'll post pics later

2. Mick3411

Mick3411 New Member

Just sold mine after owning it for 2 yrs. I found it very accurate and a lot of fun. Hating taking it down to clean it though. It was somewhat picky on ammo - really liked the cci mini-mags.

3. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Thanks for the info. Why did you sell it?

4. Mick3411

Mick3411 New Member

I wanted to get a 22 that more closely resembled my carry guns (XDM). I still havent replaced it but am looking at an M&P 22 or Ruger SR22.

5. Grapevinebill

Grapevinebill New Member

I have one and think its a fun plinker. I picked one up used with 5 mags. Its a 6 inch barrel in Inox. The only issue I have had is the post on the front site lost the white square. Not too big of a deal.

[​IMG]

6. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

My father in law has one. Love shooting it. It eats everything we feed it. I just bought a 92fs and going to buy a neo when I get my bonus to be a little brother to the 92fs lol.

7. twobilly

twobilly New Member

My neighbor bought one for his daughter about a year ago and they both love the pistol.

8. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

Here's my new one. 4.5" inox

image-185961429.jpg

9. CrazedJava

CrazedJava New Member

Sweet! If only you could find ammo!

10. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

Got 2,500 I'm good hopefully till more get on the shelves.

11. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

They still empty here to.

12. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Buying .22 has become a freaking joke. Why is it so hard to find .22? The DHS needs it for plinking?! I can understand EVERY other type of ammo being difficult to buy... But .22?! Just kind of sad in a funny way.

13. Rich635mustang

Rich635mustang New Member

I haven't shot one, but played with a few at the guy shows. I like them and may sell/trade my Ruger 22/45 to get one.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  14. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter

We have had fun with ours, especially after putting a sight mark red dot on it.

[​IMG]

15. KingGlamis

KingGlamis New Member

The whole family loves our Neos. Amazingly accurate gun even at relatively far distances. Our 12 year old son can easily put 500 rounds through it in one day. We haven't even had it a year yet and it has several thousand rounds through it with zero failures.

16. QueenGlamis

QueenGlamis New Member

^^^what he said. Adding in that it it chews up ANY ammo, lead nose, brass, does not matter 1 bit. Like he said we have not had a single mis-fire, failure or issue. Our biggest problem was hard to find more mags! Our local store (Healy's in Mesa AZ) has them now for around 25.00.

17. Rich635mustang

Rich635mustang New Member

Cool feedback. My Ruger is somewhat of a disappointment for the $400 it cost. If I could trade with a store for a new Neos, I may just do that.

18. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Love mine as a general plinker and something the kids love. Not picky on ammo. Fun guns for sure.

[​IMG]