U.S. Cavalry

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CA357, Sep 27, 2010.

1. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I have no connection with this company whatsoever other than as a customer. I just want to say that their customer service is incredible!

This may seem confusing, but here goes:

I bought two caps and I ordered the wrong sizes. They were just too large for me. I called customer service, got a return authorization and mailed them back.

I purchased size 7 1/2 caps and need a smaller size. So, in an email I sent, I asked about swapping for size 7 1/4.

I got a call from customer service a few minutes ago. It seems that one of the caps I had ordered had been ordered in 7 1/4 and it was still too large. The rep called to clarify things and they will be shipping me two new caps, both in size seven.

I realize that this may sound confusing. :p But, I would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

We all post our complaints, but this outfit deserves a big attaboy for going the extra distance.

I'm posting a link for those interested in checking them out.

U.S. Cavalry - Proudly Serving Military and Law Enforcement Professionals

2. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

I've had good dealings with them too.

3. CA357

Good to hear. :cool:

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Pin head. What head are you trying to cover? The Cav store does not have any head gear big enough for my melon.

5. CA357

Dude, I'm not a friggin' gorilla like some here. I'm perfectly sized for me. :D

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Wookies and Yeti's frequently have this problem. If you would stick to shopping at your own stores and leave the human wear alone, all would be happy. :D

7. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Damn...it's on now! Tango versus Toshi for the undercard...JD and Robo for the main event.