U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. opaww

opaww New Member

The U.N. can go Fu_k it's self. I will not abide by anything them pricks want. And if any gun industery bows down to the U.N. then they are not worth the powder to blow their brains out with.

3. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Lets see how the POTUS comes out on this, will he bow to the UN like he has Sheiks and Mulas? We gotta get out the vote before were without one.

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

personally i am a United States citizen, not a subject of the United Nations and my rights are gauranteed by the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights of the United States. therefor i feel no allegeince to the UN in any shape, fashion aor form. they can pass any laws they feel they want, and try and say we are members of the UN all day long, but i will bend no knee to the UN ever.

Opaww's thoughts mirror mine and he said it much better than i can. thanks Opaww!

5. 40calcliffy

40calcliffy New Member

Amen my gun toting brother!!!!!

6. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I will not obey ANY laws that are passed through this treaty, because they are illegal. I WILL resist any unlawful arrests, because it is my right to do so. I WILL join my fellow Americans and we WILL reverse any unconstitutional laws, because the 1st and 2nd (hopefully, it will never come to this) amendments guarantee our rights to do so.
    I suggest you all do this too. Otherwise, we may lose our rights forever.

7. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Dunno. It's an election year and last I heard (it's been a while) there are 8 guns per US citizen in this country. That's a lot of pissed off gun owners that'll vote for Romney.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I know my senator is all in favor of this ... seems more important to him than representing the folks and state of VT :mad:

9. Bigcountry02

Do not feel alone, NM Senator's are in the same boat. More appeasement to the United Nations. :mad:

10. vincent

vincent New Member

This post is just all kinds of AWESOME...I mean post of the month...hell, post of the year right here...+1 million to you!!! :cool:

11. WebleyFosbery38

This is a perfect topic for this day, Independance day. If the UN wants to run this nation, it better get ready for a battle of epic proportions. Yes we live in a world community, no that not an excuse to make a world wide policy that obviscates our laws.

I can't believe any Repubicrats are so ready for a new world order that removes our sovereign rights to live by our Constitution. Let them all burn for this, any elected member of our Govt that stands for any UN law in direct conflict with our laws and constitution should be unelected ASAP.

If we can't get that done, we don't deserve the freedoms so many gave their lives for. I dont believe we need a worldwide federation, Star Trek is a fantasy show not reality.

12. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

It'll be Hell to pay if the U.N. thinks something like this could be enforced here.

[​IMG]

13. 44ablast

44ablast New Member

A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE,THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT NE INFRINGED......... What part don't they understand????

14. Longrange

Longrange New Member

I will consider every UN blue helmet soldier as hostile to America. This if it passes will be the worst revolution in history, if not, we deserve no freedoms.

15. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

I'd hate to think that the U.S. military forces would sit back and watch or help the UN take over our country. I expect if the UN ever tries it'll be the end of the UN.

16. Bigcountry02

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  17. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

+1

Last I checked, if another nation (or group of nations) sets foot on our soil, its invasion and an act of war.

I will defend this nation from threats, both foreign and domestic. My Garand just barely missed Korea and has been itching for battle ever since.;)

18. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Doesn't mean diddly do da unless those 103 are representitive of the 2/3'rds majority vote in the Senate. I know both VT Senators are not in that group :mad:

19. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Obama and Holder are going to sign the agreement. This is in part going to shut down the flow of arms from Russia, China, Japan and Korea to the U.S. The 30 % of small arms that flow to the Americans can then be sold to Iran. Hell the U.N. can not stop Iran from shipping Nucs to anyone who can afford them. This will allow Obama to degree more laws without congress. The Republican house has vowed to fight the DNC on this one. The Dems are going after all American freedoms and they now have the SCOTUS on their team.:mad:

20. WebleyFosbery38

What we have going on here is another war within our borders. Our nations elected ranks are overfilled with apologists and euro punks that have spent their lives trying to create a new world order that eliminates a need for our constitution, flag or even a border.

It's not Europe that's breaking down our doors, it's a few of our RepubliCrat biparts that are opening them and inviting them in! The only cure for this is to eliminate the doormen not the doors!

It's not just the second under attack, we have seen others chipped away at the same time. I had hoped the tea-party might reinvigorate our contitutional reflex again but it seems that they have been silenced from the inside.

Time for a litmus test, simple enough, easy to understand and actionable by every citizen who can read simple English! If you vote and you should, a simple rule of thumb would be to decide if the person your voting for first understands the simple principles of the constitution and secondly, if they support them without any barriers.

Above all, we must eliminate our love and support for any two party advocates. It is they who put their partys platform above our constitution and the rights of the Citizens who elected them. Every time you self identify as a Republican or a Democrat, you have put our way of life at risk of being marginalized FOOG, for our own good!