Two today

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by NGIB, Jun 10, 2010.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I was surfing our GA gun swap boards this morning and I saw a "must sell quick" ad letting two go very cheap. The guns were a like new Glock 26 with 3 mags for $350 and a like new Walther PK380 with 2 mags for $250. While I'm not a Glock fan, they make great trading material and at that price I called and said I'd take it. I setup the meet for just after quitting time today. About a half hour before I was going to leave for the day, the fella called me and said he really needed to sell both guns today and asked if I'd give him $550 for the pair.

At that price I couldn't pass them up so I bought both of them and the Walther came with 50 rounds of premium defensive ammo. The young soldier was happy to get the cash he really needed and I got 2 nearly new guns really cheap. No, I didn't need either but they will make good trade material when I figure out if I need anything special. My new gun cash fund is now officially empty so no more until I sell some stuff...

Attached Files:

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Screamin' deals there Dave. Congrats.

3. JoeParker

JoeParker New Member

You got yourself an AWESOME deal there. Congratulations sir!

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Yeah, right!

5. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I will be in Hinesville Ga tomorrow about 3, we need to talk. I want a screaming deal like that.

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I"ll give you $225 for that 380 right now.

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

How much do you want for that G26? I've always not ever wanted one. They are so the opposite of purty and fit my hand great ,just like a football bat!! Super accurate and reliable up to 4feet and will loan you money and let you drink it's beer too.

Nah, once again Dave your deals amaze me. I never get that lucky. They are both good to trade with. I've seen two walther pk380's for sale lately, $390 and $400, but they had nickel slides. Think you can get another 1911 for the pair? :D

8. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Oh, that is a Glock, thought it was an XD compact.:eek::D
    3406749557_9c435df00d.jpg

9. NGIB

NGIB New Member

While y'all like to give me hell about my rotating inventory, I guarantee that none of you folks would have passed up this deal. The Walther is headed home with me today as a gift for the wife. I know she'll be happy it as it matches her beloved P22. It's a spiffy little gun and from everything I've read & heard a very soft shooter. I won't have the Glock long as a G26 is probably the most popular gun in this part of GA and I'll get something good for it for sure...

10. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Now what am I suppose to give MY wife?

11. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

Congrats! Let me know how you like the Walther, I'm looking at a .380 for my first carry, and the PK380 has the advantage of being carryable in condition 1.

12. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

Another smoking deal brought to you by our resident trader. Congrats Dave. Do you know where I can get a steel commander in 38 super?

13. tcraig23

tcraig23 New Member

Nice deal, good job.

14. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

The Glock 26 is arguably the most in demand pistol on the local swap board I frequent. They'll get snapped right up at $500 every time.

Say what you will about Glocks, but if you're a trader it'll entice all kinds of deals.

15. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Bear, I will keep my eyes open. Saw a full-size in .38 Super about 3 months ago...

16. PIMking

PIMking New Member

Wanna sell the Walther?

17. diggsbakes

diggsbakes New Member

What are theses poor young soldiers doing that they need money so bad they are will to basically give away their guns at pawn shop prices?

I've been through many a tough time in the trades, but I would never sell my guns, my tools or my truck. Now that I have a family the house and kids would be included in that group. ;)

I guess I'm just jealous, my gun store is raising prices like all hell. :mad: Used to be a very valued customer. . . I see many a firearms transfer coming through their shop via online until they quit this crap.

GREAT FIND NGIB!!! SEND SOME LUCK OUT TO SOUTHERN COLORADO!!!

18. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Diggs, I had to sell guns while I was serving to make ends meet at times. The pay still sucks below E-5.

19. NGIB

NGIB New Member

The Walther has a new home. The wife said - it's cute, it's mine.

She loves her P22 and I'm happy that the PK380 feels so similar to her. She shoots the P22 very well and I think the PK380 will be a great gun for her...

20. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Those are very nice and a great price for the both of them congratulations!!!:D