Two problems & many photos

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Silence_Warrior, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Silence_Warrior

Silence_Warrior New Member

Dear all,

Hi and i hope every one is doing well !

I have purchased a gun from a friend a couple of weeks ago, for £ 100, as he's leaving the country.

The gun has no model ! it is something like 9 cms. length and 5 cms. height.

One thing is written on it:

Starter Automatic Pistol cal. mm.8

I am attaching photos of it to help any buddy who knows what type of guns is it, and any relevant information !

Auto+(1).jpg (image)
    [​IMG]

Auto+(2).jpg (image)

Auto+(3).jpg (image)

Auto+(4).jpg (image)

Auto+(5).jpg (image)

Auto+(6).jpg (image)

Auto+(7).jpg (image)

Auto+(8).jpg (image)

The other real problem which i am facing is
    when i grab the slide to the back, the bullet doesnt load from the magazine to the barrel accurately, and it stucks ! I am attching photos to show what happens.

stuck+(1).jpg (image)
    [​IMG]

stuck+(2).jpg (image)
    [​IMG]

stuck+(3).jpg (image)
    [​IMG]

I hope any one can help me with this please, and how can i make it work effectively.

Cheers.

Silence Warrior

2. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

StarterPistol.com - 8 MM & 9 MM Blank Firing Guns, Starter Pistols, Replica Guns, Blank Ammunition, Stage Weapons & Movie Props

You poor thing.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You poor Brits are so deprived of firearms that you would actually spend 100 pounds (162 USD) for that? Get out while you can.

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I think you need to find your buddy before he leaves the country and get your cash back!!

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Lmao.......

Attached Files:

6. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

It seems your "friend" took you for a ride. The pistol you have looks like a discontinued SNS. I can't remember the exact brand, but they were notorious for cracked slides.

If you can, track him down and get your money back. You can purchase these things for pretty cheap brand new online.

7. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Heathrow to Pheonix, Az. - $1092.50

Knowing that as soon as you establish citizenship in the US you can own a real firearm -

..................PRICELESS...........

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

100 pounds for a fake gun? I have some cap pistols I will send you for the same amount. I'll even toss in a super-soaker for free. :eek:

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

So....... What is the past tense of "friend" ??? :rolleyes:

10. orangello

orangello New Member

"Beaten to pulp" would work for this one; er i guess that would make it "pulp".

11. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Saw this same post on every national gun forum...

12. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Silence Warrior....

We have a saying here in Texas:

He seen ya' comming, and ya' done been had.

13. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Where the hell is the OP!!

Probably on a plane to Pheonix!! :D

14. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Do not load that pistol!!!

If the previous post is correct and that is a stage gun, or a starter pistol, it is not designed to fire actual live ammunition and will explode in your hand causing you considerable, if not fatal, injury. Guns of that type fire blanks and lack the hardened barrels needed to withstand the pressure of live ammo.

Do not continue to try and force a cartridge into the barrel as it may accidently discharge as it appears that the slide is contacting the primer in one of your photos.

15. kdog

kdog Member

In general, the barrels of these pistols have a block in them. A small rof going approx. from the end the chamber to just before the ent of the muzzle.

These firearms are not meant and cannot fire live ammo.

16. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

I had a friend like that once......oh no wait that was satan lol. find a friend you can live without and give him the deal of a life time like you got.:cool:

17. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Have him over for a "Bon Voyage" party and when he's in his cups, whip it out and chase him out of the flat with it. His mates will never forget it!