Two more weeks of NPPTC

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JiroZero713, Apr 8, 2011.

1. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

Two more weeks of Nuclear Power School training and then it's off to Navy Prototype Training Unit for 6 months of working on an actual Nuclear Reactor.

God I love the Navy. Now I've almost got an associates degree with what I've learned here and hell I passed this test I was sweating today.

I can't wait to move off this damn base and get my own place.

2. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Glad to hear it, Jiro! Now, go show them Japs how to fix their darned problem already, would ya? :cool:

3. JiroZero713

Don't get me started on ****ing Japan. You get more radiation from Monkeys at a zoo than you do from the Japanese Reactors. ****ing hate the media.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Keep at it. And Good Luck! (Thanks for the service, too).

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That sounds excellent Jiro. Congratulations. :cool:

6. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Keep up the good work Jiro...There are a lot of us here on the FTF cheering for you on your way to success!

7. JiroZero713

Less than one week left til final test. Studying so much....brain dead....bleck.

8. JiroZero713

Took my final In Rate test today. I did much better than my last test. Which is good.

I've got a 2.90 GPA in Power School. Brought it up from a 2.75 in 1st half. So I'm kind of happy. I wanted a 3.0 out of a 4.0 in Power School. Oh well. I'm happy to know that I know 72.5 Percent of Nuclear Power without working on a reactor.

Ah well hopefully I can become a red rocker like I want.