Two dirtbags rob pharmacy and encounter a retired Marine

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by DarinCraft, Jan 11, 2013.

1. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

The other day in Madera, CA two known Fresno gang members entered a pharmacy through the back door. Without warning, dirtbag one opens fire at the BACK of the pharmacist and his 68 y.o. mother. What the POS didn't know was the pharmacist was an ARMED retired Marine. The Marine returned fire striking the suspect in the face, torso and leg. Both dirtbags fled and when the police arrived they followed the blood trial for a couple of blocks to a bleeding and nearly dead suspect. He was transported to the hospital where he died.

POS number two was tracked down two days later and arrested. He's being charged with murder, 2x attempted murder, robbery, use of a firearm during the commission of a crime and so on.

Sadly the Marine's mother was struck, however it was superficial. She was treated and released.

2. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

That's what I like to hear about.
    Wonder if he'll be fired for carrying on the job? Glad mom is alright. And pos's were arrested or buried. Hope God has some choice things in store for both.

3. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

No...no one got fired. He owned the pharmacy. He's pretty much a hero around here now. As much as CA get's a bad rap because of SF, LA and Sac, the central valley is more conservative.

4. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Good thing that is where I live. I even know a few guys who seem to belong more in a state like Texas.

5. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Well glad to hear that.

6. Amerikano

Amerikano New Member

Who did POS #2 murder? Was it from a different incident? But I'm extremely proud of that ex-marine/pharmacist!

7. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

He was an accomplice to the robbery and the shooting. Since he was involved and someone was killed, he gets charged for his friends death. Same as when cops get into shooting and kill the suspect. Any surviving accomplices go for murder.

On a side note, the dead pos was recently arrested for a home invasion where he beat and bound an 82 yo woman. Kind of nice that his death was slow and painful.

8. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Here in NC pharmacists have been given special permission to carry by many companies that otherwise forbid employees carrying weapons on the job. A couple years ago it seems like there was an announcement every night on the news that another chain was giving pharmacists permission to carry a weapon.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  9. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Good on em, finally letting people defend themselves, my co. Will not allow carrying, and I have to go into some ruff a$$ neighborhoods. If its late, I carry anyway. I can find another job, but wouldbe hard to do if dead...

10. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

When I read the title to this thread I chuckled. :) I guess I kinda seen where that was heading from the title...glad the good people are ok and the dumb a$$es are...well not ok.

11. Robert121571

Robert121571 New Member

Another perp bites the dust. Love it.

12. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Always a good thing when the good guys win.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  13. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Another Darwin Award. We need more of them.

14. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

The so called "justice system" of the state of CA was incapable of keeping notorious gang member Aquilla Bailey locked away from guns. The scumbag tired to murder folks, wounded a lady and got his sorry butt killed.

Its fitting that "Mr. Bailey" will be food for the worms.

15. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I read the story again and it still gives me the warm fuzzies.

16. downsouth

downsouth New Member

He will be counted by the left as another gun related death. They should take two off the count instead.

17. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

He will also be counted as a "homicide" by the FBI.

18. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

19. JeeperSC

JeeperSC New Member

We had an incident here where a guy tried to rob a mom and pops confidence store with a gun. The clerk unloaded a 38 revolver at the guy hitting him twice. The robber scurried out the door to his get away car that his thug friends were waiting on him in.
    His friends drove him straight to the hospital, kicked him out in front of the emergency room an left.. His sorry a$$ survived and ran a hospital bill up for way more then he is worth(courtesy of tax payers) But at least it was a good ending.

20. jhelms

jhelms New Member

We had that happen locally a while back here in Alabama. It was a jewelry shop, two guys run in, one armed. The owner is an ex marine ( if there's a such thing as ex). He wasn't carrying though, he just disarmed the guy and held them both for police.