Tulsa Woman Shoots Intruders

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by huckleberry, Jul 26, 2010.

1. huckleberry

huckleberry New Member

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Damn lucky she was armed. Walking back to your place at 0350hrs after a fast food visit??

Good for her, but what was that your parents told you about nothing good for you happening past midnight?? :rolleyes:

JD

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

The moral of this story is to be well armed if you're out wandering the streets at 3 AM. Do people have ANY common sense anymore???

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I am going to go with "it's getting to be less and less abundant" as a canned response on that one Dave....

JD

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

6. jbd

jbd New Member

I say good for her and her boyfriend. They won bad guys lost.

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Another happy ending. :)

8. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

Another example of how--even with two BG's--one doesn't usually need any more than 5 rounds to end most critical situations. The difference here was shot placement! 2 head shots? Yowza!!

She could have used the 15 rounds from some 9mm semi-auto, but a revolver with "only" five rounds was good enough to end this one the right way.

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'm often out in the middle of the night, I work in the middle of the night. Not everyone gets a 9-5 job. Not complaining, I'm just making a point.

Many times I may come home at 2-4a.m. or I may go to a fast food joint to have 'lunch'. :)

Whatever her circumstances I'm glad she is not the one laying somewhere dead.

10. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I need to read the TW more often - this is the first I've heard of this one. Good shooting though, too bad one made it.

11. huckleberry

huckleberry New Member

I heard about it on the Neal Boortz show this morning. The story he read said that they had her purse and kept asking where the money was (it was in her purse. shows what kind of brilliance we're talking about:rolleyes:) they didn't even think to look in her purse. Then, they told her to take her clothes off and she said "okay, I'll give you the money", they handed her the purse, she reached in and shot the first badguy BEFORE REACHING OUT OF HER PURSE! Her boyfriend was struggling with the other guy and she shot him(the bad guy). Great news. I love these stories. I hope this sets an example for all the other parasites in Tulsa that have been burglarizing apartments.

12. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Stack these rats up like cordwood!