Tula feeding issue 6920

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by TankTop, Mar 7, 2013.

1. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

A friend of mine bought Tula, loaded a mag, pulled the charge handle and...

ForumRunner_20130307_090009.jpg

ForumRunner_20130307_090142.jpg

Has used American with no issues.

2. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

It's cheap ass less than $5 a box ammo. What did he expect? As I said once before, dog food is edible by humans.......does that mean you'd want to live off it?

3. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Great analogy. Seriously.

4. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

What the...... does that have to do with this thread?:confused: Since you have already brought the subject up, try www.gunbroker.com.

5. hockeyjr1

hockeyjr1 New Member

Keep posting this in every thread u read and u won't find any help from anyone when you get kicked out of the forum..

6. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

Uh, I got a snake. It's slithering this way and that.....its all F%#@ked up!

7. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

You gotta love Adam Sandler quotes, lol

8. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

Yea, back in my high school days he wasn't a movie star.....he was a crude ass comedian, and dam funny.

9. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Tula is a plot where Obama is going to saturate the market with garbage ammo knowing we will all jam up! I hate the stuff, buy American!

10. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I do not like steel ammunition at all and would not use it in my good ARs. But that is just my opinion! But being the Devils advocate regarding the pictures where the guy "just pulled the charging handle back and let it go?. It is my deduction that the damage in the pictures to the bullet was done by #1 Having a defective magazine 2. The operator only partialy pulled the bolt to the rear lacking full travel. #3 Or let it go forward by riding the charging handle forward and not letting it go forward on its own speed. Therefore not stripping the round from the Magazine with speed and full force. This assumption was due to the direction of the metal flow on the bullet. Had to be caused by the locking lugs if the round was never chambered. If it had been following a fired round this is sometimes caused by a Magazine, light charged ammunition or too little gas. (Sometimes Bad and Worn Gas Rings!:)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  11. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

My AR fires ammo of all makes, brass or steel. When SHTF, you will want a gun that isn't a picky eater. I don't think those were ammo issues. Possible extractor problems, or mag failures. Or even operator error. Too many firers blame the ammo when they guy next to him will have the same ammo with no FTF. You got ammo you wanna get rid of? Contact me and send it to me freight collect :D I don't care what brand.

12. 1911love

1911love New Member

Fsted is having an ammo "buy back"! Except instead of gift cards to Wal-Mart, he's paying with thank-you cards. I'm always in the middle of a "buy back". Funny sh!t man!

13. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Same here, Tula is the #1 thing that I shoot through it, besides, it's not the steel case that wears the rifle, it's the bi-metal jacketing. Even that only wears the barrel, the case has squat to do with it.

14. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

No, what would really be funny is if someone hated the steel ammo so bad they took me up on it:D:D :D

15. jack80

jack80 New Member

I shoot Tula through my Ruger 5.56 with no problem. When you run out of funding for your buy back program ill take over haha

16. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

I got plenty of thank you notes :D