Tul Ammo

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by IronmanE, Jan 30, 2013.

1. IronmanE

IronmanE New Member

Anybody have any experience shooting this through their Glock? I came across an bunch of it and I don't have any experience with it.

Attached Files:

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I have not. But there is a division of yea and nay's concerning the dirty residue on firearms. Many swear by it; others condemn it. When you got nothing to shoot and need shooting. I say, by all means, shoot it. ;)

3. therhino

therhino New Member

Judging by the little mountains of expended Tula casings in the local sandpit, it works just fine.

4. pratt86

pratt86 New Member

5. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

I've shot thousands of rounds of tul ammo in many different firearms, including 3 different glocks.

never had a single problem

6. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I bought a box of Tula .45 a while back to shoot in my G30. I'd experienced in 10 years one FTE and that was with some reload stuff a buddy gave me. In 20 rounds, the Tula malfunctioned 13 times. I put 8 rounds in my 1911 and had 4 failures. I tossed the rest of the box in the garbage. I did run 60 rounds of Tula .223 through my AR with no issues, for what it's worth. A guy at the range saw me toss the box and came over and said hey man, I think that box still had rounds in it. I said I know, it's Tula .45 you can have them. He left them in the garbage as well.

I guess a good analogy would be, Dog food is consumable by humans.....does that mean you'd eat it? I try to feed my firearms decent food. A steady diet of crap doesn't do anything or anyone any good. But that is just my honest opinion.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  7. IronmanE

IronmanE New Member

Thanks for all of your responses. I had just never came across them before.

8. shooter88

shooter88 New Member

I bought g19 gen 3 recently and bought a couple boxes of tulammo and so far not one single problem not even bad residue. No complaints here for the price my friend buy all u can

9. danolator

danolator New Member

That ammo is a little dirty, but is there any ammo that won't cycle through a Glock?

10. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yep. Cast lead. Lol

11. danolator

danolator New Member

Touché. U R correct sir!

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Other than that the only thing I have ever had FTFs with is cor-bon frangible and that was only a couple that I assume had the primer seated too deep. Glocks tend to be like fat guys, they eat anything. Lol