Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I have not. But there is a division of yea and nay's concerning the dirty residue on firearms. Many swear by it; others condemn it. When you got nothing to shoot and need shooting. I say, by all means, shoot it. ;)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I've shot thousands of rounds of tul ammo in many different firearms, including 3 different glocks.

never had a single problem

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I bought a box of Tula .45 a while back to shoot in my G30. I'd experienced in 10 years one FTE and that was with some reload stuff a buddy gave me. In 20 rounds, the Tula malfunctioned 13 times. I put 8 rounds in my 1911 and had 4 failures. I tossed the rest of the box in the garbage. I did run 60 rounds of Tula .223 through my AR with no issues, for what it's worth. A guy at the range saw me toss the box and came over and said hey man, I think that box still had rounds in it. I said I know, it's Tula .45 you can have them. He left them in the garbage as well.

I guess a good analogy would be, Dog food is consumable by humans.....does that mean you'd eat it? I try to feed my firearms decent food. A steady diet of crap doesn't do anything or anyone any good. But that is just my honest opinion.

·
Registered
629 Posts
That ammo is a little dirty, but is there any ammo that won't cycle through a Glock?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.