Tuff1 grips

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by PoPos9, May 13, 2012.

1. PoPos9

PoPos9 New Member

I just got me some tuff grips for my g27 and 23. I got the tan ones, the boa style. Tell me what you think. They went on real well, I had to trim a little off the top for the g27 to make it fit. I also made this little rack for picture taking
    Thanks
    Mike

Attached Files:

2. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Awesome gun rack! I don't like the color of the grips but to each their own. Hope they help you hold onto the gun better.

3. Delmonte67

Delmonte67 New Member

I agree, nice rack! But the grip color- kinda looks like you wrapped a paper towel around the grip. I like my boring black pachmayr grips on my 27. To each his own also bro! Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  4. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Yeeeaa, i prefer simple black grips myself but they do look real comfy to grip. Ive never heard of them, how much they run?

5. PoPos9

PoPos9 New Member

tuff grips

They were $16.95 each, two shipped for $33.90, ordered on monday, received on saturday. BTW, I thought the color would bring out the black a little. I'm used to 1911's with different colored grips. Just my thoughts. You guys are making me think about getting them in black now.
    NOT! Just kidding, thanks for the look anyway.
    Mike

6. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I also like the Pachmayr grips and have them on my G22, G23 and G27. Soft and tacky texture and not as thick as the Hogues. For the 27 I used G19/23 grips and cut them down to fit which worked well.

7. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

Yes the tuff1 grips are great and don't add any bulk on the grip like others do. Wife has them on her G19 and loves them ...