TS Isaac

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by danf_fl, Aug 25, 2012.

1. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Take care and prepare for Isaac.

My generator started on the first pull (it has been sitting since Dennis in 2005).

Got water, food, gas, looter repellent, and propane.

Prayers to our friends in South Florida

2. tri70

tri70 New Member

First aid and and bug out pack ( batteries, flashlights, walkie talkie, soap, bleach, blankets).

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Send-it to St.Louis...We need rain...Damn-it....

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

It looks like it is on its way.

How did our people in south Florida do?

I am getting some rain bands now.

The site I use to keep informed of weather:
    http://www.beaumontweather.com/

5. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Thanks...Send-it on....

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

As sick and twisted as this is going to sound......:eek:

My gal and I are huge weather fans. We like to see all the footage of when a big storm like this rolls in because Mother Nature is just so friggin' powerful. :eek:

Last update I got (I am embarassed to admit I have a storm watch on my phone :eek:) was that it was upgraded to a Cat 1 Hurricane and was headed from the Gulf towards Louisiana with a projection of testing the 14 Billion in repairs they did to the levees in New Orleans.

I hope all the good forum members are safe and sound, prepared and don't incur any damage.

The jack-knobs from other forums and Democrats can suck it and I hope they have a rougher time. :)

JD

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I watch the weather alot also....Maybe I watch becouse I ride a motorcycle and it just stuck with me...But I watch-it alot.....

8. orangello

orangello New Member

What did the hurricane say to the coconut palm?
    Hang on to your nuts, this is gonna be a heck of a blow. ( I guess we could substitute "pecan tree")

I will go to the tent, if the lights go out (better ventrulation). I did get Mom and Dad's generator a new battery; they are fueled & ready to go. They don't have any window units to run off the thing, but their frozen veggies will be saved. :rolleyes:

At least, when this thing goes northward, I hope some bears are drowned.

9. gladesbassin

gladesbassin New Member

Here's a little video of how it was in south florida, nothing to bad just a little wind and rain

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z77aUUjPAGw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]