Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
16,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello gun packing, bullet flinging ,brothers and sisters. my name is dango and I find myself over-come with joy.I ,ve lived in south-west Fl. for twenty some years and forgot what freedom is.I,ve worked your average 72 hour week also for some twenty years and just forgot what it means to be alive. I,m a desinger of fine furniture and some very cool novelty tash box furniture peices,and might be of interest to some you out there. This is not a sales pitch,it,s just a pasion with me,as are fire-arms. I got fed-up,sold my house in Fl. bought 5 acers in a very remote area in north western Pa.I,ve blown the dust off all pistols and can target in my own back or front yard,imagine that.Nothin wrong with Fl. though,finacialy it,s been great,just not your adventurous invirornment.After all these years ,I have a million questions and look foreward to all the humor, experience,and knowledge availible.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome Dango..mt pre-requisite for buying or building a house is that the property is big enough for me to hunt and shoot on! I've been lucky in that respect for the last 28 years.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome

Hello Dango. Glad to here from another shooter. Where in PA do you live? I was born in the Erie area and have a very good friend in the Waterford area. Moved west a longtime ago and finally settled in Prescott AZ.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
We already have someone named Dango here. And trust me...you wouldn't want anyone to confuse you with him.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.