Tru-Brite Open Red-Dot Sight

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by jgand72, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/item.aspx?PID=508365&w=PQ+JDyOLrQE=

Anyone have any experience with these? I can't find a review on this anywhere. I saw on random forum a guy mounted on on a shotgun (20ga I believe), and said it felt well made, but there was no post about how it held up. Any info on these? Think it'll hold zero on a .223, or should I just wait and get the EoTech?

2. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Yeah I have one on an AR-15 223. They are awesome. They hold zero. Four different reticles w/red and green. Very bright in day time on highest setting. Nice and compact. If you dont need night vision then why pay $$$ for an eotech?

3. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

This is what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the input! Right now I'm figuring I'll give it a shot, and if I don't like it I can always put it aside (would probably be nice on a 9mm carbine which I plan on making the next addition to the little family), and stick with the open sights for a while longer.

4. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Glasshartt has TruGlow sights on both of her duty weapons and I have the Trigicon/fiber optic front post insert for my AR from TruGlow. They are some of the best sights I've encountered and if this is up to their usual quality I would go for it.

Scubie

Attached Files: