Troy mags , any issues using them ?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by purehavoc, May 2, 2012.

1. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Looking at buying more mags, I figure since Im in the middle of a 4 build and have a lower for the 5th I might as well have a few more mags to go with them and want to try something different , unless you guys have a great deal I cant pass up on Pmags some where ? Any issues with Troy mags? I see they have a lifetime warranty so they must be decent
    Thanks
    PH

2. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

........I think your averaging a build a month now. Party when you build your dirty dozenth?

3. Car54

Car54 New Member

4. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

5. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  6. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I bought a 3-pack of Battlemags a couple months ago. Couldn't pass them up in a bargain bin NIB for $35. Nicely manufactured, no issues that I can see. They cycle well, operate the BHO and drop freely. They're a little smaller than a PMAG.

No malfunctions but then I don't have a whole lot of rounds through them yet, maybe 90 each. For now they're still with my range magazines but I think they're GTG. On the other hand when you can get PMAGs for $12 I wouldn't pay extra for the Battlemag.

I just picked up a Lancer today, curious about that one too. Hope to take it out this weekend.

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I ask because I found a local deal on Battle mags for $11 I hate to pass on them ya know , I just wanted to make sure they were GTG. I got caught up in a recent bulk mag purchase and 60% of what I bought was junk didnt want that to happen again

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Well that's a good price so why not pick up a few. I think you'll be pleased. If you do let us know what you think.