Registered
7,803 Posts
More common in some cultures.

Israel:

Switzerland:

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
i think i would put up with whatever hassle i recieved if it was legal . i would carry mine every where. lol

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I can't believe how many members on here are from Louisville and the surrounding
area.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
I remember they made a big fuss about the guy in arizona who carried his AR openly at an Obama speech, and same thing with the guy in New Hampshire who O.C at an Obama speech
You mean the guy they cropped out and edited, then proceeded to make a huge issue about "white rage" because we have a black president, then it comes to find out, that the guy they showed was actually an articulate, educated black male?

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
Mosin said:
You mean the guy they cropped out and edited, then proceeded to make a huge issue about "white rage" because we have a black president, then it comes to find out, that the guy they showed was actually an articulate, educated black male?
Yeah msnbc tried to edit out his race to make him seem like a white trash skinhead that they portray gun owners to be even though he was an educated man who happened to be black, yes that guy.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
They seem to like carrying their ARs empty in Israel, thats sort of odd, if I were gonna carry it I'd at least have a mag inserted.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Yeah msnbc tried to edit out his race to make him seem like a white trash skinhead that they portray gun owners to be even though he was an educated man who happened to be black, yes that guy.
Yup.. MScumNBC DID edit out his race.. Glenn Beck called them out on it. I'd LOL, but I was too busy head butting my wall over that one.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
LOL. You like that? I just made it up as I was typing... here, "agendatize"...I made that word up today too..

In an effort to "agendatize" the news, MScumNBC released these 18 year old photos of Travon Martin...who, as an infant, was killed by "white mexican", Nathan Zimmerman.

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
SSGN_Doc said:
I'd like to mentin that Charliz Theron is technically African American since she was born in South Africa and became an American citizen.
Would that make me a native American since I was born in America? Because I am not I'm Lebanese and Irish, very strange mix

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Here in Michigan that is completely legal to carry a loaded long gun. Ive called the Michigan state police and asked them to make sure because there was a case a few months ago about a guy in Michigan walking around with I believe an M1 Garand and the case was thrown out because there is noting illegal about it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts