Trip to the store with AR

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by 1turkeyhunter, Jan 19, 2013.

1. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

More common in some cultures.

Israel:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Switzerland:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013

2. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i think i would put up with whatever hassle i recieved if it was legal . i would carry mine every where. lol

3. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

I can't believe how many members on here are from Louisville and the surrounding
    area.

4. shaker

shaker New Member

****ing so awesome!!!! I love the idf photo

5. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

6. FullautoUSA

I remember they made a big fuss about the guy in arizona who carried his AR openly at an Obama speech, and same thing with the guy in New Hampshire who O.C at an Obama speech

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

You mean the guy they cropped out and edited, then proceeded to make a huge issue about "white rage" because we have a black president, then it comes to find out, that the guy they showed was actually an articulate, educated black male?

8. FullautoUSA

Yeah msnbc tried to edit out his race to make him seem like a white trash skinhead that they portray gun owners to be even though he was an educated man who happened to be black, yes that guy.

9. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

They seem to like carrying their ARs empty in Israel, thats sort of odd, if I were gonna carry it I'd at least have a mag inserted.

10. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Yup.. MScumNBC DID edit out his race.. Glenn Beck called them out on it. I'd LOL, but I was too busy head butting my wall over that one.

11. FullautoUSA

Oooh that's a good one, my nickname for cnn is communist news network

12. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

LOL. You like that? I just made it up as I was typing... here, "agendatize"...I made that word up today too..

In an effort to "agendatize" the news, MScumNBC released these 18 year old photos of Travon Martin...who, as an infant, was killed by "white mexican", Nathan Zimmerman.

13. FullautoUSA

Liberals....

Attached Files:

14. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I'd like to mentin that Charliz Theron is technically African American since she was born in South Africa and became an American citizen.

[​IMG]

15. FullautoUSA

Would that make me a native American since I was born in America? Because I am not I'm Lebanese and Irish, very strange mix

16. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

BREAKING NEWS!!!! MSNBC uncovers plot, of Nathan Zimmerman, trying to kill Charlize Theron!!!!

17. FullautoUSA

This guy with the jokes he keeps com in up with them, this one is really good :D

18. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Here in Michigan that is completely legal to carry a loaded long gun. Ive called the Michigan state police and asked them to make sure because there was a case a few months ago about a guy in Michigan walking around with I believe an M1 Garand and the case was thrown out because there is noting illegal about it.