trigger

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by glock73, Sep 2, 2012.

1. glock73

glock73 New Member

So what is better trigger parts? Lone wolf ghost zev ?

2. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

Stock or factory minus connector work great but either brand you mentioned is good also... just comes down to what you prefer or want...

3. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

I know lone wolf has awesome parts and does a great job

4. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Glockworx has the best parts.

5. RecklessRegard

RecklessRegard New Member

I like my Glockmeister parts. I don't know how they stack up to other parts, but I've run them on my 26 for over a year now.

6. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I've run a Lonewolf connector for a few years and just tried a Ghost Ultimate. The Ghost has a shorter reset that I like, but i have not had problems with the LW. I have not tried a Zev or Glockworx

7. willfully armed

Zevtech is glockworx.

I do all my trigger jobs with the GW V3 connectors, GW spring kit, but I use the factory trigger spring. A mirror polish of all contact points, and some slight angle changes on a few parts.

My Idpa ESP g34 has about a 2# pull with a twitch of reset.

8. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification. I'd be interested in learning more about the angle changes.

9. Ram Rod

Ram Rod New Member

Stock is actually best IMO. Especially for a carry pistol. Learning to use the stock trigger effectively is apparently a difficult undertaking for some. Learn the take up and reset....form simple habits with your stock Glock pistol and you'll have little reason to go changing things.

10. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Just installed a Glockworx spring kit and tried the V4 race connector. Can't seem to get the connector to work but I did polish the factory connector and the pull is better. Any suggestions on the V4 connector?

11. broke-again124

broke-again124 New Member

Whats wrong? It's a simple change-out.

12. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Yeah the change out is simple but, the trigger will not reset at all with the V4. Works fine with the factory bar though. Pull is much better with the spring kit but, seems it would be even better with the V4.:mad:

13. kodiak

kodiak Member

Check the bend angle of the connector. Go to Ghost Inc website and look at the instructions for the Rocket. There you will see how to check and bend the connector.

14. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I put Lone Wolf in all my Glocks.

15. willfully armed

No.

If it will not function, do not change anything on the connector. The rocket connector is adjustable for overtravel.
    Not the GW. changing tab angles changes sear engagement, and will affect reliability and safety.

I do not like the V4 connectors at all. The V3s are way better. I have the last stock of V3s that Glockworx sold, still have a bunch.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/classifieds/glockworx-v3-race-connectors-fs-67.html

16. kodiak

kodiak Member

You obviously have no idea what I was talking about.

Personally I am not a fan of any aftermarket connectors on a carry weapon. YMMV

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012