Trigger change

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Millerlite, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Millerlite

Millerlite New Member

Hey guys could someone direct me to the correct thread or post how I can simple do a trigger change. I want to install my gieselle 3dg

2. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Um all Geissele tigers come with instructions.

You an also find thqt info on their website.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Link to the product you bought please. Im not finding a 3dg on their website just a s3g

4. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Probably means a SD3G or a S3G.

5. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

The lubrication points on geissele trigers are different from a standard milspec trigger so I would follow their directions closely.

6. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

OP, this is a wee off topic, but I do have a question for you - and it's not sarcastic, i'm genuinely curious...so please don't take it as condescending or rude

Do you actually have a need for a $245.00 trigger...if so, what is that need?

or is it just something you wanted to have "just because"? :D

7. Millerlite

Millerlite New Member

It is SD3G trigger ...sry I was rushed in posting. I bought the trigger last year and it has been siting in my safe. Need is a strong word it was more like a "sale" purchase. I picked it up for under 200 so I thought it was a good deal

8. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

Fair enough =)

Don't get me wrong, I want one too, but convincing my wife that I need one is a challenge...one that I hoped you could give me the ammunition for :D

9. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

It's a competition trigger, and it can conceivably half your split times. Super short and sweet reset. With practice you can approach full auto speeds.

That's why you need it. Its really light, and the reset is so short its easy to bump fire with it, especially when taking your time on the pull (for long distance shots).