Tribute to my parents (thanks Tango)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Poink88, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

I just noticed Tango's signature which reads...

"A Parent is only as good as his dumbest kid. If one wins the Nobel Prize and the other gets robbed by a hooker, YOU FAILED..... Ed Goodson"

...and I felt a bit mushy (tears in my eyes as I type this).

My family is poor. My dad is an engineer but my mom just finished elementary. That said, she is the best accountant I know. There are 12 of us siblings (6 boys and 6 girls) and they managed to send us all and finish college WITHOUT any student loans. We all graduated loan free. My dad died 10 years ago but the 12 of us and my mom are still here. We are living better now but proud to say that no one have any criminal record or living on hand outs. My parents always claims we are their wealth and they sure set the bars high...

I know you will never read this (and it is a bit late) but....happy birthday mom and we love you!!!

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Danny pollen is high today. I hate the funny eyes that come with all this pollen.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I look at my kids- they are all working, they are not in jail, they are doing their best to raise THEIR kids-

I'm a SUCCESS!!!! ;):):D

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Hear, hear. :)

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Does it count if you just lost your wallet in the general vicinity of the hooker?

6. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

Congrats C3! :)

7. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

You said it. ;)