Travis County Sheriff's Department is the da bomb

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by vj95, Apr 30, 2013.

1. vj95

vj95 New Member

Robocop10mm and his men are very professional. Better yet kind. Thanks again for your help!

2. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

I hear very little bad things about the Travis County Sheriffs Dept. I live in the next county over and I see them on a regular basis.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I have no idea to what this is in regards but I know Robo to be a great man.

4. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Active Member

Travis Co. Wasn't that where the chainsaw massacre happened?

5. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

What are you guys talking about? Does it need decoding? I haven't the faintest clue as to what went on. :confused:

6. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Having grown up here, yup, they are the best.

8. vj95

vj95 New Member

Yes it's about that other thread! I don't want to go into details. Just wanted to give a little credit to robocop10mm and his men. I don't think LE always gets credit for what they do!

9. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

Don' know anything about this, but I know they rarely get the credit they deserve and usually get way more blame than they deserve. Well, unless they are giving me a ticket, then they deserve all of the blame and none of the credit. Just kidding guys!! :D

10. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Glad to be able to help with a very trying situation. It is nice to be able to help someone and see a situation through. Too often we see a quick snapshot of a situation, put a band aid on the problem and move on to the next problem knowing the band aid will not hold.

And no, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre did not happen in Travis County because the Texas Chainsaw Massacre did not actually happen. It was a purely fictional story loosly based on the exploits of Minnesota murderer Ed Gein.

The original movie was actually filmed here, just down the road from where I live. I have the pleasure of walking through the house used in the film before it was dismantled (the lumber was salvaged). Kind of cool.

The LE agency in the movie was "The Travis County Police Department". Completely fictional agency.

11. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Is the issue resolved now?

12. vj95

vj95 New Member

Not exactly. butt hole is in jail, for the time being. We know he will be out eventually. What happens then is up to him.