Trailer for new movie

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by JTJ, May 15, 2012.

1. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

2. bkt

bkt New Member

Not a movie - it's a new series on NBC starting this fall. And yes, it looks good.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Except if all electricity stopped even stored current and none could be generated then just about every living creature on the planet would die instantly...

4. bkt

bkt New Member

I had the same thought. Electro-chemical processes allow neurons and synapses to work. No electricity, no thinky. No autonomic nervous system = no heartbeat.

The implication, also, is that basic chemistry is out the window. The idea of forming bonds between atoms by sharing electrons goes away. So the premise of a global blackout seems mighty hokey out of the chute. But it's still something I'll check out...at least for the first few episodes.

5. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Now that’s an interesting proposition. An ELE that interferes with electrogenesis as well as mechanical.

Well, It's been nice, mostly. Bye bye!

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  6. farmer12

farmer12 New Member

Forgive my ignorance but is that possible? I mean do we know of either a natural or man made force that can cause an interference to both mechanical and electrogenesis?

7. orangello

orangello New Member

Lightning?

8. TLuker

TLuker Active Member

Nuclear Explosion. :)

9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Shocking!

I'm not 100% sure watt you guys are talking about but I think that the Mayans developed that hypothesis -- can someone confirm they scheduled the next global event without too much resistance?

On too many highly charged forums and posts the initial biophysical manifestations of it can be observed already. I don't think we'll get much impedance if I name it The Theory of Negativity...

10. farmer12

farmer12 New Member

Well there is my slap on the head. Didn't think about it. I had my mind set on something really man made so I thought to hard

11. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Hopefully it will learn from Jericho on how NOT to do it, and The Walking Dead on how to do it right. It definitely has a lot of potential. We just have to see if it lives up to it.