Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think I might want to trade my glock 20 for a 20sf, I bought it used and its had less than 500 rounds put through it and is in perfect condition. Is there somewhere I could make this trade? I think its a gen 3

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Uh, gun shop? Consider a grip reduction. You are going to take a bath on the trade.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
Uh, gun shop? Consider a grip reduction. You are going to take a bath on the trade.

No kidding. You'll sell to the dealer 30 percent below wholesale, and pay full retail plus.

My advice?? Learn how to shoot it. It will become more "comfortable" with practice.

·
Registered
517 Posts
No kidding. You'll sell to the dealer 30 percent below wholesale, and pay full retail plus.

My advice?? Learn how to shoot it. It will become more "comfortable" with practice.
That's a fact.You have another choice you can put it up on you're local guntrader website and as long as you're not expecting top dollar you shouldn't have an issue in selling other than that if you take it to you're lgs you're gonna lose big money on it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Windlestick said:
Which pistols did you trade? CZ 75 for a P226 perhaps?
Close! SP-01 for a Gen 1 P229 SAS .40, 3 mags, armorers DVD, and a Safariland holster. It was a good trade, but I will miss that CZ...

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
Isn't the 20sf just a smaller frame?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts