trade my bersa thunder uc9 for a sig p250 or others

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Minnesotalean, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Minnesotalean

Minnesotalean New Member

I'm thinking of trading my new bersa thunder ultra compact 9mm comes with 2 13 round clips trigger lock and safey key I'm looking for a sig p250 preferably I might take others sr9 cz2075 just leave a post

2. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

Won't not trade for the 250, the CZ on the other hand, I would strongly consider.

3. Minnesotalean

Minnesotalean New Member

Yea I really like cz s and idk why but I like the 250 compacts alot

4. mdemotte

mdemotte New Member

The trigger in my 250c took some getting used to.. Flawless through 1k+ rounds! I

5. Minnesotalean

Minnesotalean New Member

Is it a heavy trigger?

6. mdemotte

mdemotte New Member

Honestly.. Yeah.. The trigger feels close to 12lbs.. It took about 200 + rds to get the hang of.. Now I can get solid 2" groups at 10yds..

7. Minnesotalean

Minnesotalean New Member

Yea the double action is extremely heavy on my bersa not sure the exact weight but feels like 15 I'm used to it now but the single action is perfect short and light

8. tlwheatley

tlwheatley New Member

I have a 250..took alittle getting used to. Reminded me of the S&W sigma as far as triggerpull.

9. Minnesotalean

Minnesotalean New Member

Ahh I didn't mind the sigma to much

10. Minnesotalean

Minnesotalean New Member

Anyone looking to trade I prefer the two tone those are sweet

11. JigSawer40

JigSawer40 New Member

I have the Sig P250c 40sw and there's no way the trigger is heavy. It is long but smooth as butter.

I have the Sigma 9mm and the trigger is hard but I removed the torsion spring and made it easier.

12. gollygee

gollygee New Member

If it is truely 15 lbs, that can be fixed under warranty. Spec is 8 to 13 lbs. After break-in & a treatment of KG-10 on the sear, mine measures at 9-3/4 lbs on DA & 4-1/4 lbs. on SA.

To the OP, I have no experience with the P250, but in my researching of the Sig line, I've read reviews from Sig 'fans' about the P250 being Sig's least loved model.

13. Minnesotalean

Minnesotalean New Member

I don't know if its really 15 but I'm used to it so its easy but.its da/sa so most the time in only using single action

14. Riverg420

Riverg420 New Member

I love sigs I have a few of them .I owned a 2501st generation sold it didnt like the trigger I'am more of a SA/DA anyway.If i had to choose i would probably go with the CZ but thats my opinion