Trade 23 for 19

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by 902066, Feb 8, 2012.

1. 902066

902066 New Member

I have a Glock 23 Gen. 4, bought new June '11. I have put 200 target rounds through it, [180 grain WWB.], functions perfect no FTF FTE, never holstered, no scratches or blemishes, like new. The problem is the .40 has to much snap for me. I would like to trade the 23 for a new Glock 19 gen 4. I know about a 9mm conversion, don't want to do that. At the dealer how much cash do you think it will cost me to make the switch?

2. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

You should post this in the classifides section of the forum. And stop by the introduction section and tell us a little about yourself :)

3. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Not an expert but i would say you need to add at least $250 with your gun trade. You may find someone to make a even trade.

4. dallascj

dallascj New Member

Not sure if it is legal in your state, but in Texas, I would find somebody and just make a trade. The guns are the same price, so it should be an even trade. Gun store trade-in would be a different matter, as the store will discount how much they would give you so they could make a profit on the used gun sale. I agree with not getting a conversion barrel, as you would also need to buy G19 mags to use with the 9mm barrel. You are better off trading for what you want.